Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 1921, trying to setup port g0/1 as a trunk port to access our two vlans.  Devices will have been tagged with clan id of 10.  I assume that I am fundamentally missing something, because I can not set switchport mode trunk on g0/1. Current co...

Hi, For an existing corporate network infrastructure I'm looking for a way to monitor packet loss on uplinks between switches in a way that if a certain amount of packet loss or error is detected the link will shut down or have it will have a STP con...

Catalyst 2960Xで下記にある不具合情報について詳細をご教授頂けますでしょうか。   http://www.cisco.com/cisco/web/support/JP/112/1128/1128669_118837-technote-catalyst-00.html   この問題は、SFPにCisco様のベンダーコードが確認出来ないもの(OEM品等)を 利用した場合にStack構成に問題が発生するという認識でよろしいでしょうか。   今回、SFP利用はなく、単純にC2960X 2台を...

tkatsu by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All of my client computers that are setup to get their IP address and DNS automatically are coming back with the same incorrect information.  If I do an ipconfig /all I get the DHCP and therefore the DNS are coming from 192.168.3.1 which is our Cisco...

Hello! I have cisco 1811 with WAN on fa0 anf LAN on fa2 connected to c2960 on Gi0/1 I need to set all interfaces on c2960 in vlan 2 The problem is in c1811 L2 ports trunking. What I do: On c2960:vlan 2name localint range fa0/0 - 48switchport mod...

Hi, I'm having a bit of a problem doing an ISSU. Perhaps someone can give me some clues. I'm trying to do an ISSU upgrade of a Cat 4500x VSS cluster, from version cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.05.03.E.152-1.E3 to version cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.06....

I am currently trying to set up a network. The service provider has provided us two circuit links. One is a wireless solution and the other is a 100 MB fiber connection. They have provided two routers one for each solution, plugging to our switch to ...

karamak2 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community:I'm preparing our small company for a complete network upgrade. We're purchasing a Cisco Wireless Controller, 2 Switches, 2 Routers, and several Aironet AP's.  I'd greatly appreciate if you could answer the following questions f...

hi all,            I am using cisco3750. i am working in Head office and we have branches in different city we connect through MPLS to the branches. we r using let suppose 20.200.1.0 network  in head office and our branches have 20.200.branch number...