Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I experienced high cpu utilization in my chassies since last week.For troubleshooting As per the show process CPU output one of them process (Cat4k Mgmt LoPri) is taking max share of the CPU (80.51%).And based on Show platform health output we...

Would you be able to demonstrate how to delete an image file?I recently downloaded the newest firmware to upload onto the CBS250-48P-4G. The support team suggested that uploading the new image would overwrite the old one. However, when we attempted t...

infraub by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllSome one please hep learning nomenclature or provide with me the link so that a better understanding with products can be made  

arsalank by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, I'm a beginner. While working on ESS 3300 switch, upon restart switch is stuck at switch prompt. There is no error message, just the following -switch:Initializing disk drivers...SD Card is not presentInitializing file systems...switch:I tr...

swa64211 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would use show pipe command to get some detailed output like show interface status | inculde text1 AND text2For example,"show interface status" include vlan "103" and "connected".I tried multiple combination, it looks multi pipe only give you OR...

pfang_eho by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

HI ALLCan someone help me with this :We are running CISCO WS-C6513-E and having one module WS-X6724-SFP (currently in slot 1) which went faulty and now having WS-X6748-SFP as spare. So will it compatible in same slot?

I've looked through other help articles but I'm relatively new to this and not sure what the issue is. I think I've set up excluded addresses correctly, and dhcp settings - but i'm not able to connect the 2 PCs (pc0/pc1) to dhcp and get the apipa err...

BullHippo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have an Inter-Vlan routing network using a Layer 2 switch and a Layer 3 switch, the former one manages the vlan's ports for the clients and the latter routes the communications between them. I have a trunk cable between the switches in or...

nicolasmonta1807_0-1681701414914.png

Hi everyone,I have a cluster with 3 devices and I'm getting a message: (VTP VLAN configuration not allowed when device is not the primary server for vlan database) when I trying to add a new vlan.According to this: https://community.cisco.com/t5/swit...

JonRedn11 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Community, I am reading about the Native VLAN in 802.1q and came across this particular spanning tree issue but am having trouble understanding exactly how it works. When a native vlan mismatch exists on both ends of a trunk link, CDPv2 will gripe an...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes