Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

we want to know which computer name is using IP 10.23.1.21 (thorugh wifi) in switch Is it possible using some command to detect? I find show user command can list computer name, any similar command we can have computer name giving ip

Mary by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using IP SLA to watch our two Internet connections. When I configure the SLA as follows it never comes up:ip sla 1 icmp-echo 4.2.2.2 source-ip 192.168.254.1 threshold 750 timeout 900 frequency 1ip sla schedule 1 life forever start-time now But...

We currently have a Cisco 3750x 24port Switch in place but are now going to replace this with a 48port 3750x  what are the best practice to replace the old Switch could i copy the running config file and place it into the new Switch or would creatin...

Hi all, thanks in advance for your advice.We have 2 SG300-28PP switches with the core switch uplink to a Juniper SRX210 appliance.  Both switches have VLANs 1 (native) 36 and 52.  The configuration is basically as below: Switch 2 >> LAG (1U, 36T, 52T...

khargoosh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been fighting this for a week plus now and I know I should know this but I just cannot seem to get it all working.  Here is my layout.  Let's tart with what is working correctly, from Building 3 their Internet normally goes out fa0/1 to a Crad...

hi,I am using SG300-10PP. Moved to L2 mode.  I am trying to move an interface to trunk port and encapsulation as dot1q.  But I am not getting a command for that.# int gi7# switchport mode trunk# switchport trunk encapsulationIt says 'unrecognised com...

yuvaraj02 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey guys, my Cisco 2960-XR recently lost power when commin up i noticed that it stuck on a rapid blinking SYST light.it does not move from this. can you advise on its status.