Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

my core switch is connected to checkpoiint, checkpoint got three IP address for eth1(external), ether2, ether3 (DMZ) in core switch running config, which ip I should put in ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 IP? 

Mary by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am configuring OSPF in C3645. It is strange that I got error message and failed to configure OSPF. Please see belowR2(config)#router ospf 1R2(config-router)#*Mar  1 00:37:17.671: %OSPF-4-NORTRID: OSPF process 1 cannot pick a router-id.  Please c...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have a query regarding Layer 2 MTU in switch.SW-3750#sh int fa1/0/1FastEthernet1/0/1 is up, line protocol is up (connected)   Hardware is Fast Ethernet, address is 0015.6264.3303 (bia 0015.6264.3303)  MTU 1504 bytes, BW 100000 Kbit, DLY 100...

We have a new 6807 that we are looking to install, but before we do, I need to set up a nat between two vlans.  This is in place and working, but it is extremely slow (about 200KB/s) and we need to get that sorted out before we move forward.  Nether ...

We have decommissioned 2 of our DNS servers. Unfortunately we have one network device that only points to these DNS servers and the settings cannot be modified. It was setup by a third party which no longer exists and passwords are unknown. The cost ...

Ref: the above diagram. I have a GigE fibre between 2 Cisco 3650 switches. Both switches have the same numbered VLAN configured (which may be my first mistake?), and all switch ports are of type Access.Each switch VLAN also has another port enabled ...

handsy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All We are trying to span to a virtual NAC but i am not sure if this is possible.One suggestion is to create a vlan in our switch that has the trunks to thevirtual chassis and allow access to thatHowever i have just found this ..Remote SPANRSPAN s...