Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! PBR question

Hi, Im trying to do PBR to a non-directly connected equipment using recursive command. Would it support it even if my next hop is 4 hops away? Im trying to push packets to an equipment 4 hops when going to a public IP, problem is im also getting that...

I have a new 3850 that I am trying to get to work with Tacacs. I am able to authenticate to the ACS, but the switch doesn't pick up that the person logging in should have level 15 priviledge. The group the user belongs to has level 15 priveledge and ...

Hi I have a DMVPN setup with a hub and spoke sites. I have noticed when I send continuous pings (1000) I am alway getting 99% success rate. On checking all the tunnel and physical interfaces, I have noticed that on the spokes, I am getting output dr...

Hi All We have a 15Mbit MPLS link between the UK and USA, The latency on this is around 110ms We seem to be unable to get more than 6-7Mbit out the link and no more. Why would this be? what is the theoretical maximum speed with that latency? Cheers

Hi all, Currently we have the following situation: an active/standby setup with 2x 5508 ASA firewalls. The outside ip is 159.100.72.x/28 the inside ip is 150.20.x.y/16 In the routing tables there are entries for access to the 10.1.x.y/16 subnet. It...

Hi We are recieving random IP conflicts for clients ever since we implemented wireless authentication policies via ISE. The design is as follows- - Windows server 2012 DHCP setup in load balancing. Strange thing when load balancing is turned off, it ...

Hi all,   We have deployed VSS couple of weeks ago on 4506-E with SUP7L-E Supervisory Engines, As VSS works fine, we want to go ahead and implement MultiChassis EtherChannel, that’s where we are faced with a bit of a problem on a performance side;  ...

We have implemented multicast routing with our c6509, we have vlan interfaces for multicast sources. On console we see around 45 mbit/s incoming traffic for one interface, but ifHCInOctets counters reflect twice rate for it. Can it be a configuration...