Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am looking for suggestions for Nexus 3k switch recommendation. Can someone please suggest a model. Here is my requirement:Nexus 3k switch type  No FCOE and SAN support requirementsNo L3 Features requirementNo Copper ports requirementsOnly 10G po...

S891 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a test subnet on vlan 100 and I want it to use a different default gateway instead of following the default route. I have a 3560G with IPBase. Tried PBR but it does not accept the Policy command in the vlan interface so after research it se...

I have two WS-C3750X-48 connected together with both the ports set to auto,however, the ports are running at 100M/full. Cisco even recommend auto-neg but why is it only running at 100M?I have two pairs with the same issue, this is very strange.Softwa...

Hi all, I'm confused about the exact OSFP capabilities of a 2960-XR switch running IP-Lite.I understand it runs OSPF for Routed Access, with limitations of 200 learned routes and 1 OSPF instance. This document suggests:OSPF is supported in IP Lite. O...

We have Two 6500s in core layer. HSRP is configured between two 4506 switches in distribution layer. We are using EIGRP as a routeing protocol.There is an  20GB either-channel configured between two distribution switches. All the access layer switche...

Hi Team,i changed one of the interface speed to 1000Mbps,immediately the interface turned off.i made sure its capable of 10/100/1000Mbps.now set to auto,int is up with speed 100Mbps.whats the logic i am missing ? Please advise,ThanksErin  

Hi everyone  I am confused a little bit about collision domain and broadcast domain. I know that each port in the switch is a singe collision, but when we connect the switch to the router is the line counted as collision domain or broadcast domain or...