Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,i have one 48 port switch and i have applied port security in first 40 ports. these 40 ports are connected to user desks and other 8 ports are connected to meeting room. I have applied mac address sticky in those 40 ports. Now problem is users...

I have a switch 3750 x with SFP port, connects with fiber to switch siemens, it is works at 1G, but when after power failure, communication does not work, I do to unplug and plug SFP for the communication is established. with other perifequieques it ...

Hi ,I have problem with my Cisco 2950 switch .I see this error in syslog server  every 8 seconds:CMP-5-NBR_UPD_SIZE_TOO_BIG: Number of neighbors in neighbor update is 128, maximum number of neighbors allowed in neighbor update is 108But i don't   hav...

I'm working on updating IOS on a few switches, and am running into the following issue: Switch#archive download-sw /overwrite /imageonly /no-version-check /destination-system 1 tftp://10.1.1.1/c3750-ipbaselmk9-tar.122-55.SE10.tar Could not buffer tar...

Hello,  I have a WS-C3750G-48TS-S in stack mode and I am experiencing the following situation:When is put a new device like a printer in the 3750, for example, in the same network is able to reach the device through ping but out of the local network ...

I have three routers, connected in series, as shown in the attached picture: R3->R2->R1->Mintbox(emulated pc)All routers have eigrp configured, all routes advertised.The problem is, I can't ping the pc from either R3 or R2. However, pc can ping all o...

Hi - I'm trying to work out if I can use the CSR for a specific requirement - see attached diagramI have one requirement where a tenant router on one side of the cloud needs L2 adjacency to another tenant router on the other side of the cloud (both i...

What does this mean?  I just upgraded a switch with ipservices to use layer 3 and now I'm getting this error in the logs?  What should I do?  %PLATFORM_UCAST-4-PREFIX:  One or more, more specific prefixes could not be programmed into TCAM and are bei...

ajducey01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes