Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I've recently swapped out our old 2610 routers for newer 2801's for use as NTP servers. The 2801 is running 15.1(4)M9.The router is configured as such:ntp server 0.pool.ntp.orgntp server 1.pool.ntp.orgntp server 2.pool.ntp.org NTP#sho ntp statu...

Hi,I need some help with the connection between a ASR1001 and a Catalyst 2960G. The interface on the ASR won't come up, and I am pretty sure this is a configuration issue but I can't figure it outAt first, both interfaces wouldn't come up, but since ...

Hi All, we have a 4500 Switch  cisco WS-C4507R+EIOS version : cat4500-ipbasek9-mz.150-2.SG7.binWe keep receiving the below LOGs non-stop & its only on 1 switch this logs are getting generated%PM-4-PORT_CONSISTENT: STANDBY:Port Gi1/14 consistency has ...

dnsroot13 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Auto Failover

We have 2 Cisco router with two separate ISP. Also, two ASA firewall is centralised one and we are manually adding static routes in ASA.But now need to enable auto failover.What and all the possibilities plz...   RegardsShashank.S

Hello community. I have issues with ccme voice vlan, it is invisible(i cant ping 192.168.2.1) from root ASA. So i have 192.168.0.1 as data vlan (1) and 192.168.2.1 as voice vlan , voice vlan used on root switch and connected to ASA but voice vlan inv...

Can you help me Cat c6509-E reload connect console  I see : Initializing ATA monitor library...Self extracting the image... [OK]Self decompressing the image : ############################# [OK]              Restricted Rights LegendUse, duplication, o...

Hi All.. Deployed Cisco Miraki on our infrastructure and now user reporting slowness and dis connectivity.What could be the possibility of issue..

Hey people, hope you're well?I have just started to study Cisco and hope to become CCENT very soon but need a little help with the setup of the kit I purchased.The router in question is a Cisco 877M, I have put together the below configuration but am...