Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 2911 configured as a terminal server with a dual-port asynchronus card (16 port), and an OCTO cable When I try to reverse telnet to a device off one of the cisco devices (firewalls, routers, etc.), I get this CA-2911-TERMINAL-01#telnet 10.12...

Hi,I am configuring DHCP pool for voice vlan on cisco 2921 router.Here is the setup.2921 router -> 3750 -> 2960 PoE -> 7942 IP PhoneRouter Configip dhcp excluded-address 10.146.54.1 10.146.89.50!ip dhcp pool VoiceVlan network 10.146.54.0 255.255.255....

Hello all, When you want to view DHCP IP addresses of devices on a certain switch, there are a few ways of doing that.  You can do "sh ip dhcp snooping binding" ..or "sh ip device tracking" right there on that switch to view the IP addresses.  All th...

afsharki2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,We facing issue of high CPU utilization & need the suggestion on the case.Now attaching here the show version, show logging, show process memory, show process cpu, show process cpu history for analyze the issue & give the suggestion on the sa...

Hi I have a question about subnetting, seems like a simple one but a point I may have missed from my studies, but now in real life networking these questions are popping up. So If I have use the IP address of 192.168.10.0/24, now say I need 2 x /30 p...

Looking for advice on a problem we have. We have a building with the WAN link etc. There is a separate building which is connected via a point to point wireless link.We have Cisco 2960 switches at either end of the wireless link. The switch is divide...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card