Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

i need help please, i have  avaya ip office 500  connected direct to CORE SWITCH 3750 X. i'm trying to ping but the ping is high duplex is full in bothspeed 100 in bothcable is testedi changed the cisco switch port and still the same problem. help me...

Hello, we´ve Nexus 5548 with a simple ntp configuration.ntp server x.x.x.x use-vrf management key 10ntp source-interface  mgmt0ntp authenticatentp authentication-key 10 md5 xxxxxxxxxntp trusted-key 10Now the switch acts as a NTP SERVER. Because of th...

hdussa by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to implement the equivalent of this on a 3850. Can anyone please provide equivalent commands for the newer platform from these older style commands? ip flow-export version 5ip flow-export destination 10.1.1.1 2056ip flow-export destination ...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to learn how a Cisco PoE switch sends the voltage on its ports ...I plug in two IP cameras. One camera runs, if you power it from a transformer, 5VDC at 800mA. The other, if you power it from a transformer, runs 9VDC at 1000mA ...How does a Ci...

I currently have a Cisco 2901 and am using 2 gig e interfaces. The first interface is connected to a single office network. The second has 4 sub-interface VLANs. I am adding a second 2901 and setting up HSRP. I have configured the HSRP for the single...

Denid0037 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, I am wondering if is possible to route a public IP over private network, please see the figure attached. The goal here is to reach the server behind router02, when a request comes from internet it will be routed to Router01, then, it s...

Hi Team,Could someone please let me know why am I seeing the int vlan counter rate as 0??????UK-Switch#sh run int g1/3Building configuration...!interface GigabitEthernet1/3 description uk switchport switchport access vlan 120 switchport mode access  ...

Hi all,I have the following configuration ,ip access-list extended BLOCK deny   ip 46.38.56.0 0.0.7.255 any! class-map match-all BLOCK match access-group name BLOCK!policy-map BLOCK class BLOCK  priority 8  set dscp efpolicy-map QOS!interface f0/0 se...