Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a peculiar issue with a router whering I get the message in the Show Environment as below.sh environment out Redundant Power System is not present. SYS PS1 is present.    Type: AC AUX(-48V) PS1 is absent. Fan  1 OK Fan  2 OK Fan  3 OK Fan S...

Resolved! Network isolation

I have a network requirement to acheive where we are installing a LIS software which should be adhereing to the HIPAA Compliance and should be seperated from the existing network infrastructure. Our network has 4510 as the core switch directly attac...

Resolved! 2960X stack speed.

I have a 2960X switch that has the stack speed at 10G. I can't for the life of me figure out how to set it back to 20G. Thanks for your help, Joe.

Hello,Just wondering if anyone has switched from 110v to 220v on a 4500 chassis without shutting it off?Power                                             Fan      InlineSupply  Model No          Type       Status       Sensor   Status------  --------...

One of the stack members likes to reboot, like 3 times a day. I don't see anything in the logs, or stuff that is sent to our syslog, out of the ordinary explaining why it reboots. Anyone have any suggestions on how to proceed?

I have a 3750 running IPSERVICES 12.2(55)SE9. On this single switch I have 2 websense servers connected to the same VLAN and need to establish a cluster between the two servers. The two servers use IGMPv3 to do this, but we cannot establish a peer re...

bret by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here's the problem I'm having.   Below is the network layout that I'm currently testing.  My main network is 10.1.0.0/23 and I am currently testing/learning setting up a second subnet and connecting them via a 1921 router.  I currently have full netw...

jpreed001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I need to configure a policy route as,that if traffic from xxx.xxx.xx.0/24 to yyy.yyy.yyy.0/24 than route it to vpn box xxx.xxx.1.10if traffic from xxx.xxx.1.10 to yyy.yyy.yyy.0/24 go to default route 0.0.0.0 I believe it is ok to ach using route ...

julxu by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI All I got a Cisco 3825 Router CF card failure, can I boot IOS from USB?  Physically I found 2 usb ports but nothing I can see in ROMMON mode, may I know how to boot from USB?rommon 1 > devDevices in device table:        id  name    flash:  compact...

Can someone tell me if I need to purchase a license for IOS 15.1(4)M9 adventerprise which is installed on Cisco 3845 router.It seems the answer should be "no" but I would like to get a confirmation from someone who knows the subject better than me.

Good day, I have configured logging on our Cisco routers as below,logging onlogging trap 6logging host *.*.*.*service timestamps debug datetime localtime show-timezone msecservice timestamps log datetime localtime show-timezone msec The logs are sent...

Mmiselo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear friends need you help on Site to Site IPSec VPN , my company have new requirement of connecting other client office with Site to Site IPSec VPN . they have arrange all required equipments and internet link, as per my previous configuration of Si...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card