Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I use to configure network module NM-16ESW, but it doesn't work when this NM is inserted into 3725 IOS12.3(10). I would like to configure port as follows:interface FastEthernet2/13description WAN to Suez over 1620no switchport access vlanip a...

We are in the process of installing CUCM and IP Phones but we are seeing a strange problem related to DHCP on Nexus 5596.We are trying to use DHCP relay on the Nexus 5K to a server in a different VLAN. The computers are getting IP addresses from DHCP...

kasper123 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a stack of 4 3850's I cannot ssh or console into the stack.  (Someone broke ssh and console log messages are preventing me from using the console)The only thing we can do is reboot the stack manually Is there a right way to do this?Like...

Hi All I have set up one port (packets ingress) at the dot1Q tunnel all the packets are test generated so I know they will all egress via another port set up as the trunk port  so what I am seeing is all the packets captured via tcpdump on the ingres...

merrittr by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are required to upgrade a 4500-x VSS cluster from IPBASE to ENT SERVICES. Should we buy two licenses packs? Or a single one? Since VSS forms one logical entity. Thank you.  

M SEB by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,Can anyone please give more information about this command?  Is this something related to MAC address flapping.Switch#show mac address-table move update Switch-ID : 0011.9297.ef00Dst mac-address : 0180.c200.0010Vlans/Macs supported : 1023/512...

Hi all,I am getting some odd messages on the switch logs & log server. Pls see below sample. Does anyone know what they mean?.TiIsrSpanCo 1TiIsrPktCon 40TitanIsrMainHandler C38TiIsrMETDec 3TiIsrPktPay 1TiIsrSpanCo 1TiIsrPktCon 40TitanIsrMainHandler C...

I have a Cisco 2811 router functioning as LAN router for an Ethernet handoff from my ISP. The connection is supposed to be 25MB yet all I can get is 8 at best and the speed varies from .18 to 7.9 up and down. Neither interface shows any errors but I ...