Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey, I'm going to connect a 3750X to a 3PAR using 2, SFP-H10GB-ACU10M. I noticed that shorter distances are called 'SFP-H10GB-CU2M' - the "A" is missing in the name. Does signify anything different? Thank you

I have a 3750X stack with 2 48 port members that have been up and running for over a year without issue.I'm trying to add a new 24 port 3750X. I've made sure the priority is correct, and I've added a provision for the new member in the stack.they are...

Lee Dress by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!i have a trouble with DHCP on 38501. 3750 - setup dhcp on 3750connecting ESXI Mahcine to port 1, create Guest OS and configure all guest OS receive address from DHCP and ALL WORK FINE 2. replace 3750 - and setup stacked 3850configure 3850 and a...

I just need to make sure I have this concept correct.I have two switches trunked to each other.The configuration looks like this on both ends of the trunk:interface GigabitEthernet0/1 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q switchport trunk native vlan ...

Hello! I have a network currently configured with my data VLAN on the default  VLAN 1. I Would like to  change this to VLAN 20  Without impacting the network as little as possible.  Is there anyway this Can be accomplished?

hi guys, Our company wants to have the kind of network based on the diagram attached. A server with two bonded NICs will connect to two different layer 3 switches. I need help on what kind of switches could do this and how can I accomplish this. any ...

We faced following issue today morning.We have WS-C3750-48P L2 switch which is connected to 4507 L3 switch, at one of our location suddenly switch stopped working."Ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 gateway" and "ip routing"commands were there still it didnt a...

Hi all,I have a very simple setup. I have 3 routers as shown below. ISP is translating R1's interface IP from 10.1.1.1 to 10.1.3.1 R1--Fas0/0-----------------------------------Fas0/0---ISP---Fas0/1------------------------------Fas0/1----R2 R1:int fas...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team, One of the module on switch 2 in VSS is not powered on. I am getting following logs. What can be the issue? I have rebooted the switch 2 but still the same. Shall I remove the card and insert again? %OIR-SW1-6-INSREM: Switch 2 Physical Slo...