Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ALL, I just want to know the use of the below access-list rule which is created on my working environment. This network 10.206.130.0/23 is configured on same device you can find log below.What is the use of giving below rule like src and dst netwo...

Neelesh M by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I run the command "show ip traffic" on a 3750X switch, I see some output like this:UDP statistics:                                                                   Rcvd: 24289 total, 0 checksum errors, 24289 no port                             ...

n.bedbury by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need a suggestion to solve an issue I'm having with a GLBP topology.I have two routers connected to different internet links (different IP ranges, different ISPs). These routers run GLBP in the private LAN to provide redundancy and load balance...

marianodt by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I have a network in with a i have a switch stack configured for voice and data. Particularly, both are configured to pass over the same port.I want to add a temporary switch (different model) to the network and configure it the same way. In pa...

I have a stack of 9 3750X switches that is having some performance and CPU peaking issues.  The suggestion was to split the stack in to two or three stacks and cluster them.  Will the three stacks keep their configs when I re-cable them? And, is that...

bhatley by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I accessed two Cisco 3750 switches through Cisco network assistant and after that both switches web interface is not working properly. Is there any way to to restore proper web interface without reloading?

Rizwan by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Expert, I have a cisco 500 g express switch that is configure with a around 12 vlan . Vtp is configured on the switch (transparent mode) and I have 12 vlan configured manually. I have a few 2960 and 2950g switches on the network using vtp conf...

It appears that we may have an issue between uplinks on our fiber ports.  i also appears that the issue may just be with connecting to HP procurve switches but not sure.  After resetting the counters and after about 24 hours the Rx error count exceed...