Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I've a curiosity how can i show the vtp password from a switch of serie 9000 (9200/9300), I tried: switch#sh vtp password (doesn't show the password)VTP Password is configured.switch#more flash:vlan.dat  (Usually is shown at first line)0000000...

hfaisca by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I am running a full switching network.  My cores are all 9504 and my access layers are all 9200 and 9300s.  I have approx 50 vlans.  All vlans can see and ping each other and there is nothing filtering traffic.  Every guide I can find is from way bac...

Hi,I have BPDU guard on all my access ports on the network.  I dont usually allow hubs to be plugged in but i need to allow a netgear hub to connect to one of my ports for a short time.  I set the port to default configuration so it doesnt have BPDU ...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii am having a stack of 4 catalyst switches and is configured for ssh remote access. All of a sudden the ssh connection is getting refused and on the firewall (which is my gateway) i am seeing TCP reset from server.Since the devices are located remo...

Hi Everyone, I have a project for my university to design a network but unfortunately I got in pc Configuration: DHCP failed APIPA is being used.Can anyone help me, please?I attached the Project in Packet tracer if someone wants to check 

We have a couple of nexus 9K models which are getting the above bugs models : C9348GC-FXP and C93108TC-EX there are several devices of the above models in our environment and google does not give any clear picture nor I could find and community discu...

HiI have cisco IOS DHCP server configured on a 2960G switch on Vlan 20. I have added a "IP helper-address" on the SVI of the switch for our Ghost server which is on a different subnet (Vlan 70) to the switch. I'm trying to do a PXE Boot to the ghos...

bavingtonm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes