Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

If an image has a (K9)  (c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-52.SE.bin) does it mean that it has encryption higher than 64bit?I'm trying to find an image (for Cisco 2960) with upto (or less than) 64 bit encryption that can at least support SSH but no luck.Any clu...

nawas by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone, i am going to insert two 4ESG cards into a Cisco 3925 ISR G2 router. according to cisco that intrachassis cascading is supported(not like 4ESW cards, external ports is required on each card), i just wanna ask whether some some CLI com...

caelianli by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI captured some TCP comunication because there is a issue with long respons of some application.I see in some TCP packets using Wireshark:window size value:593{Calculated window size: 151808}{Window size scaling factor: 256}Can this values indicate...

I purchased a used cisco 3750 switch. I can set it up with no issue. When I do a show run, I can see that a crypto pki trustpoint and certificate was added. I can try removing it, but it will just add itself back in after a reload. After some searche...

So I have an interesting issue and somewhat of a dispute with a colleague. Here we go, hopefully this makes sense. The scenario is below:A colleague has enabled udld in aggressive mode on a fast ethernet interface on a Cisco 3750 me switch. This swit...

What does the below mean and how do I correct them please / *Mar  1 00:00:05.024: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface VoIP-Null0, changed state to up*Mar  1 00:00:06.005: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface FastEthernet0/0, changed state to up*Mar ...

I have a customer with a different case and I am having trouble getting the routing working. They have an ASA as the head-end today with a single flat network and all unmanaged switches. The ASA is on network 173.18.1.0. The ASA is 173.18.1.251. I ha...

nshoe18 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes