Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have two VSS clusters interconnected via a trunk allowing two VLANs.Both VSS clusters have an SVI for both VLANs.Problem is that I cannot ping the IP address of SVI cluster number one from number two and vice & versa.However I can ping a PC con...

lpl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I only need to encrypt an UTP link (UPLINK 1GB) between 2 switches. With MAcsec I could accomplish this.has anyone implemented this conf? is it complicated? For this UPLINK encryption I dont need an ACS right?Do you have any configuration example? Do...

kamarale by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi..There is lot of confusion about checking interface  circuit utilization. While checking utilization of circuit terminated on an interface, should it be input rate or output rate or total of both. Suppose i have 40mb MPLS circuit terminated on int...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have attached a simplified network diagram of a network that needs to be implemented.I have a wireless network that needs to be on the same L2 network, even across multiple L3 switches. The mobile wireless devices are configured with static I...

hi all, need your advice. can this card (EHWIC-1GE-SFP-CU) work as normal port in router. plan to do a routing like EIGRP, OSPF, or others. when go through the data sheet said it true routed port. can someone confirm this for me.thanks!

do I need different OS image to on my 3750x than the default one that came with it to do SNMPv3, I have 12.2.55 SE5? This question is based on the Cisco statement on the one web page. Due to export restrictions on strong cryptography software, a sepa...

ruminskip by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Is it normal for VSS cpu useage on 4500-X chassis to be very different in utilisation?One chassis is very busy and the other chassis is not busy at all in terms of the "show proc cpu history"...I notice that every 30 mins there is an 80% spike...

Resolved! vss IOS upgarde

Hi Experts.. I have been running VSS in catalyst 4506 sup 7LE switches. I want to  upgrade below software version. But i have come to know that below image does not support Dual-Active configuration. Pls suges if this correct, also can you pls share ...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card