Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi; I am doing an IOS upgrade for cisco 7609-s series, I uploaded the IOS in the disk0: and instructed the router to boot with this new IOS software.The router did boot with the new IOS but upon running the #sh redundancy states command, I get the fo...

eliakinen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I ran into a small problem the other day that I'd like to get some feedback on.I was connecting a Catalyst 3560 switch and an Allen Bradley Stratix switch via Fiber with LC Connectors. I couldn't get the ports to light up and kept getting "High Po...

Real - time secnarioProblem - a cisco 3750 stack is connected to 6509-E core swtich. Data Vlan and Voice Vlan is configured on both the switches. physical connections  are connected from switch ----> Nortel IP phone ----> PC. issue - the Voice vlan i...

HiI am looking to deploy WS-X4908-10G-RJ45. However I noticed that its production description listed them as 2:1 oversubscription in 4900M release notes and I was not able to find any document explaining more about it.     Would someone happen to hav...

Hi,I need to build a VSS between 2xC6506E-SUP2T located in 2 different data centers.The 2 DC are connected among each other by 2 different paths using single mode fibers:- path 1 lower than 300m- path 2 longer than 300mBoth the 10-Gigabit Ethernet po...

Hello, we have a stack of 3 cisco 3750 switch.and lot of CE500, each connected to a port of the 3750.All our servers are directly connected to 3750.We have 4 VLANs, tested on the same VLAN (10)We have problem with slow network performance within the ...

dufour001 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Anyone face the same problem with the following IOS Version?MLS QOS is not supported in global command.Switch#sh verCisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software, Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch Software (cat4500es8-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 03.03.00.XO RELEASE S...

derict by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes