Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HI everyone    our two 6509 configured VSS , standby box SUP crashed at mid night and not came back online itself,remain in ROMMON.   we found at same time , one upstream switch  has two interfacesconnect to this two box seperatly, this two interface...

fly by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having some troubles with files opening very slow and outlook being extremely delayed so i started to look into our network ran a sh proc cpu his and here are the result are below. we have 2 VLans and no ACLs. I am seeing the Hulc LED Process ...

JPCPIA130 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ip dns server

Hi,  Came across this command on our 3925 router.ip dns server The router isn't hosting any DNS services. Is it alright to disable it?

We have two Cisco 7609 routers (CISCO7609 - not the "S" model) each with two 6000 watt power supplies installed. Both run IOS ver 12.2(33)SRD4. We are limited to this version due to a FWSM module installed in both routers.One of the four 208V power i...

jschmied by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, We installed cat3k_caa-universalk9.SPA.03.03.00.SE.150-1.EZ.bin IOS version in our 3650-24TDS. We configured MAC ACL on each port, We are trying to add 1000+ permit lines for extended MAC ACL, when we are add more than 600 or 650 permit lin...

Hi,  A quick Q. I need a 4 port switch to connect between the router and the firewall.Can a 4-port EHWIC in the router (ISR3925) achieve this? An EHWIC is basically a switch right?Just want to make sure. Thanks

Cisco 2960, layer 2. trying to block inbound multicast from a single switchport.  My CUCM to be exact. IGMP will not do what I need as I have phones trying to listen to Multicast MOH from the server, and Im trying to block it.  Phones and server are ...

Hi,I am trying to run L2NAT on CISCO IE2000-8TC-G-N.While trying to forward fragmented jumbo UDP packets from one side I am getting UDP checksum error on the other side and the payload is corrupted after asambling the fragmented packets. The NAT is d...

hello ! i tried on my switch 2960-X (15.0(2)-EX3) to configure it to have an password on the console and no login. But, by default, the switch have an AAA authentication "aaa authentication login telradssh group radius localaaa authentication dot1x d...

SOGECAP by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, We are getting the below error continuously in the switch : 269079: Apr 20 18:33:21.241 IST: %SNMP-3-INPUT_QFULL_ERR: Packet dropped due to input269080: Apr 20 18:33:26.309 IST: %SNMP-3-INPUT_QFULL_ERR: Packet dropped due to input269081: Apr...