Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have HSRP configured but doesn't seem to be failing over on a failure. Below are the outputs during a failover of a cable pull and the configs. Standby output on primary during failover, to me this shouldn't be in Active mode as the track is down....

We are trying to get internet through another network. We have a cisco3825. The switch does not connect to the router but the users in the vlan can hit the other modem and router through the tunnel. Can't even ping the router from the switch.

one of our WS-C6509 was crashed and auto reboot. Can help to find out the root cause? thanks! Cisco IOS Software, s72033_rp Software (s72033_rp-ADVENTERPRISEK9_WAN-M), Version 12.2(33)SXI8a, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)System image file is "disk0:s72033-ad...

I recently configured an access layer switch port for a new printer VLAN. I was able to ping the switch from the printer and vice versa no problem. I then configured another access switch with the new VLAN but am unable to ping the second printer con...

Switch: WS-C2960X-48FPS-LIOS Version: 15.0(2)EX5Problem Details: Receiving an inline power message %ILPOWER-5-POWER_GRANTED and %ILPOWER-5-IEEE_DISCONNECT for every second of every minute however there is nothing plugged in to the port that is doing ...

How to replace a 4500 x VSSWe want to replace a defect 4500x VSS switch for a new one and followed the instruction from Cisco but still the VSS wil not be build again.http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/switches/catalyst-4500-series-switches/11...