Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm attempting to setup VSS pair on 4500x. 1 of the 2 switches appear to missing some commands: On my Switch 1 this is the code:Cisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software, Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch Software (cat4500e-UNIVERSAL-M), Version 03.03.02.SG RELEASE ...

I have two 4500x setup with vss, and working.i do however get the following messages during boot up:%SW_LEVEL-6-RESULT: Operational redundancy mode is UNKNOWN, due to software license-level mismatch at ACTIVE and STANDBY. Module name        Image lev...

broow by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an interesting ARP issue.We have two Palo Alto firewalls in HA pair -PAN1 & PAN2. They are connected to two different 3560 switches that are trunked together (PAN1 to SW1 & PAN2 to SW2). One switch is connected (dot1Q) to a 2851 router going t...

I'm trying to perform a certificate request on a 1921 router.  I've followed the wizard using Cisco Configuration Professional several times.  First I created a 2048 RSA key pair, then used the "Cut-and-Paste" wizard in CCP to generate the CSR using ...

Hi Experts, I have an issue connecting DMZ network in UCS. Please find my logical connectivity picture and i connected Core and DMZ network but whereas the DMZ Packets were dropping frequently and not properly working. could you please help to whethe...

Hi,I'm trying to activate call-home feature on Catalyst 4506-E switch. I have SUP7L-E. All commands releated to call-home are missing? Do I need to upgrade or what should do the trick? Version details below.Thank you,Petri############################...