Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

for office with two building &  four floors/building having   30 computers/floor . suggest access &  distribut layer multiswitch & router. for connecting four floors of each building. and switch for connecting two buildings . and finally router for c...

After some changes on my network topoly , found the following message at console: %SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host 7819.f7bd.e7f0 in vlan 2 is flapping between port Gi0/6 and port Po2After that system goes very slow with %22 of paquet loss.I know there...

Hi to all,I'm searching for help about VLANs because i'm trying to share a printer over it, I didn't succeed and I don't even know if something's wrong with my infrastructure. It's the first time I work with Cisco materials.This is a graphic I realis...

franck002 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Long story short after wasting a LOT of time i figured out that my ISP won't offer IP if there's Option 61 Client identifier included in my DHCP Discover. (i tried throwing my MAC in there but it didn't work) is there any way to remove it? Or filter ...

Alex by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have several 4510E+R switches with the following modules: Mod Ports Card Type                                                      Model             ---+-----+--------------------------------------                        +------------------ 1...