Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I am CCNA trainer. I want to add to student profile check window to packet tracer activity. I just want to check the user info when I receive the completed project pka file from my students. So 1- How to add User Profile windows on packet trac...

i remembered before it's very easy to factory reset a switch such as 2960, just hold mode button 10 seconds restart.But now i have a new switch C9200L-48T-4G-E V02 already factory reseted by me but not successful so far.1. how can i know which ios im...

280120720 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm hoping someone can help me with this.  I'm trying to change the SIP server IP Address under the scope options (option 120) for NEC-Voip.  When I right click on "Scope Options -> Configure Options -> Advanced -> then choose NEC-VoIP for vendor ...

Tree1964 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi colleagues,I have question about CISCO NX-OS (9.3(7) and later) on switch NX9336C (used for NetApp Metrocluster).On switch I have defined values for default values:userpassphrase min-length 15 max-length 127userpassphrase default-gracetime 14userp...

I have quick question about Cisco 9300 switch stacking---I have one switch already in production and now I will be adding a 2nd one in stack. Does it matter how I connect  power stack cables? I see yellow and green ends on power stack cables.Can I co...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone please assist with an issue I am having with a c3560EI am trying to enable layer 3 routing on this switch, but the IP routing command is unavailable e.g 'IP ?' doesn't list it. I'm using the "c3560e-universalk9-mz.122-55.SE1.bin" image and...

I have a requirement to pass macsec from a router across 2 C9500 to another router on the far end. i.e.RouterA----C9500A----C9500B-----RouterB The router supports the modification of the EAPOL destination mac address but not the EAPOL ethertype. I co...

Hi teamThere is a problem with the port, the port is connected but not working, architecture: converter => cisco => server, tried to connect directly without a switch all works, but from the switch does not ping and the mac address does not take.   

Hello, I have two third-party device connected to one C9500 and I would like to establish MacSec between them. I know by default macsec traffic is forwarded to MKA MAC address 01:80:C2:00:00:03, and that the default ether-type is 0x888e. Cisco enable...

Attached is the packet tracer file I am working on, I was able to get AP2 to connect to the WLC but I am unable to get AP1 to connect. Along with that, I am unable to get the smart phones to connect to the APs also. Any help would be great thank you.

cgott101 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPFv3

"Hello, I'm trying to configure OSPFv3 between two Cisco routers, but IPv6 connectivity is still not working. I simply can't find the problem. On the first router, I have a Router ID of 1.1.1.1 and on the second router, the Router ID is 2.2.2.2. The ...