Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi !We have 2 Infoblox in HA connect to a VSS and we recibe this log:[2013/01/10 17:47:03.945] (24443 /infoblox/one/bin/clusterd) vrrp.c:1180 vrrp_process_receive_pkt(): DETECTED DUAL ACTIVE CONDITION!The configuration on the VSS's interfaces are:int...

anacucala by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,I have switch1 invtp mode: Clientvtp version: running VTP2 After connecting to distribution switch (VTP server, VTP version 2), VTP version on switch1 is changed to  running VTP1 (VTP2 capable). Why?How to set it again to running VTP2? Thanks!

usskenet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Does Cisco 4500x VSS MEC support LaCP with Cisco 2960s series switches ? or what is the other solution - is it better to use fast hello packet ?  Thanks  

Hello everyone My name is Edgar from México. I´m thinking to buy some router  that have the enough capacity to support my topology. Basically I need that this router support VPN, at present I have 3 remote workers, they connect through VPN, and 2 VPN...

WS-C6509-E not supporting 256 MB disk. upon inserting message pops up but "no such device" error comes when runing "sh disk0/1:"SUP = 720 and 720-3B00:08:03: %FILESYS-SP-5-DEV: PCMCIA flash card inserted into disk1Router#Router#Router#Router#sh disk1...

Hi,I am trying to configure Qos on the edge router based on access-list with specific bandwidth allocation. The problem is the traffic is not hiiting specific Class Map. Here is my config:ip access-list extended TELEPHONYpermit tcp any any eq 135perm...

Hello I am having a strange problem and would be grateful to have some insights on it please. sh ip arp vrf  INETProtocol  Address          Age (min)  Hardware Addr   Type   InterfaceInternet  172.26.23.1             -   0000.0cb8.a914  ARPA   BVI3In...

Hello, I was wondering if the uplink module C3850-NM-4-10G is able to work in non-blocking mode.We're planning to configure two port-channels (20 Gbps each) and switch packets between them. Could anyone confirm the ports on the module would work in n...

zerorange by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes