Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I recently added a 4th switch to our corporate office VoIP stack.Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image------ ----- -----              ----------            ----------     1 52    WS-C3750-48P       12.2(53)SE            C3750...

Resolved! VSS data path?

Simple question... I'm trying to understand the data path when you have VSS configured.  I have a remote switch that has two connections to a pair of 6500s that are running VSS.  If I was plugged into the remote switch, what connection would I use to...

anowell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a C4510R-E with SUP6-E running on entservices 122-53.SG, and we plan to upgrade to IOS-XE 15.1. Already checked hardware is supported by this new IOS-XE, but not sure if there will be any license issue after upgrade. Are we OK to upgrade to ...

I've noticed that when plugged into our L3 Core switch and pinging my VLAN SVi on there which is my DG, the response times vary from 5ms to 19ms, sometimes more.Should I expect <1ms? I'm plugged directly into the switch and pinging my Default Gateway...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I`m new in a company and have to set up a new switch. I decided to help myself witch "show run" output from other, already functional switches. There`s one thing (section) I`m struggling witch, the output is as this:crypto pki trustpoint TP-se...

radim0754 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,If we connect a FEX device to 2 X 6004 Nexus switches with uplinks to each 6004 with VPC as compared to a Cisco L3/L2 switch connected to 2 X 6004 Nexus with trunked-uplinks to each 6004 with VPC, what could be the impact on network speed performa...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card