Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I've just started working for a new company and while I was getting to grips with their set up I have discovered that our core layer 3 switches, 2 pairs of 4500 switches, are using VLAN 1 for the majority of our servers.I wish to migrate the addr...

Hi.I have a setup working on a Cisco 1812 running 15.1(4)M7.I'm starting from a working setup (but a rather large config, so not practical to post and sanitize here) and I'm trying to add new WAN link and use this new links for the users of one of th...

Hello, I have a couple of questions on the behaviour of IGMP snooping on Cisco 2960 and 3750: What happens if I enable IGMP Snooping but don't have a querier on the VLAN? "show ip igmp snooping groups" will then not show anything.Is multicast then dr...

desweiler by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find a way to show the current IOS version running in a 4500X. The show version indicates software running default and other commands like show bootvar only indicates what I have configured. Is there other way? Is it related to configu...

Hi,I have problem with Vlans configured with hsrp. One router stops sending hsrp hello packets for all vlan and vlans starts flapping in case they were standby on the other router (debug results below).Vl111 Grp 111 Standby router is unknown, was 10....

jasu30000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone configured the Wism-2 with an IDSM-2?In need to place the wireless users thru the IPS inlineHow would you configure the IDSM-2 to place the VLAN’s for the SSID’s of the WiSM-2 thru the IDSM-2 inline?What would be the best, inline VLAN pair...

I followed this article and configure my router to send all http traffic to a squid proxy. Anyway, I am wondering if my squid server is crashed, all users will not able to access any websites. So can I configure the router to passthru squid server wh...

Hi,I had 2 source ports from my SP which is for the IPTV streaming and the multicasting address is 229.10.10.1 - 10 & 229.10.20.1 - 10. Is there anyway I am able to do a source address filter on the incoming source port? Eg Port G1/0/23 the multicast...

Hello,I have a stack of WS-C2960S-F24PS-L running c2960s-universalk9-mz.150-2.SE. Since we are going to connect Cisco IP phones, I wanted to enable auto qos. The document "http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst2960/software/releas...