Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybodyI going to upgrade from Sup-720-3B to Sup-2T on 6509-E Chassis and while I going through the installation guide I came across a requirement for the adjacent supervisor slots to be either:Another Sup-2T.Another Module.SLOTBLANK-09 or WS-X6...

Resolved! L3 Switch Crash

Dear Team, One of our L3 switch we observe crashes frequently. Please addres this ASAP Attached is Tech Support Details  Cisco Internetwork Operating System SoftwareIOS (tm) C3550 Software (C3550-I5Q3L2-M), Version 12.1(22)EA1a, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1...

I have two 6500-E chassis with SUP2T on them.one of the chassis is having the latest WS-X6848-SFP while the other one is having WS-X6748-SFP.both the line cards are having the same WS-F6K-DFC4-A. if i will configure VSS between these chassis, will th...

Hi, I have a 2921 router for BGP. Gi0/0 ans Gi0/1 are from ISPs. Gi0/2 is my local network.I also have two EHWIC-D-8ESG ( Gi0/1/0-7 and Gi0/3/0-7).How can I use those 16 ports in addition to Gi0/2 for my local network? Thanks a lot!

Hi everybody! I have a network which I can connect to with via VPN and am able successfully reach my internal subnets. However, if I create access lists and NAT rules in order to allow a specific internal subnet/host out of the router, then I am not ...

Adam K. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have problems with our hsrp failover. We are running HSRP v2 between a nx7k and a 3560.The configuration is (BGP configuration omitted) :NX7k:interface Ethernetx/x   ip address x.x.x.2/x  no ip arp gratuitous hsrp duplicate  hsrp version 2  hsr...

bjornarsb by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm in doubt if the 2970G is supporting HSRP, from a search in the Feature Navigator i have not found an IOS with this feature.Can you make me clear if there is an IOS image supporting HSRP on this switch ?Regards,

l-rinetti by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4507 switch pair I've been using in the lab and now need to return them to factory defaults.I can't seem to get rid of the VSL portion of the config though.  The pair is no longer connected and I'm working from the serial console.I have 'era...

pwmsonpbs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am having some trouble with shaping and output drops.  I have the need to enable shaping on our edge router in order to bandwith limit our guest networks.  I have shaping enabled with the following config: class-map match-any tec-class-downlo...

HI I have a 3550  routing for several vlans I want to know if you can route to a single device instead of the entire networklike ip route 192.168.1.2 255.255.255.0 192.168.10.100instead of 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.10.100i know the first rout...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card