Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have two 6513 chasiss and they are working with VSS configuration. There are also double sup 2t (active-standby) on each switch.VSL links are on active sup 2t. the problem is that i can not use uplink ports on standby sup 2t .At that point my qu...

Hello all,I'm currently bus with RIPv2 and I get the hole picture, except default-information originate!What does it do?I searched on the internet and found something on default route to the ISP??All the suggestions and answers are welcome!!

boe boe by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a routed DHCP from 4 VLAN's and it works fine except in certain cases - those cases are where a remote PLC tries to call back as a PXEClient. No DHCP discover packets are forwarded by the 'routing' process if the packet contains option 60 = "P...

With the ability to do enhanced VPCs now on the FEXs is there any benefit to have a mixture of having of single attached FEXs and dual homed FEXs? Here are some benefits as I see themSingle homed FEX is easier to trouble shoot as the topology is not ...

Could you tell me what this means? Will this cause any issues? Thanks!#sh int g0/1GigabitEthernet0/1 is up, line protocol is up  Hardware is BCM1125 Internal MAC, address is 001a.6d00.a6e1 (bia 001a.6d00.a6e1)  Description: xxx  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 60...

I am attempting to set up multiple GRE tunnels from a host to nine remote sites. The host has an Adtran 904E router and the remotes have Cisco 891 and 887sI am using 192.168.10.1 255.255.255.0 and 192.168.10.2 255.255.255.0 for the inside tunnel addr...

Experts, I work at an airport and we offer free wireless. We have about 20 AP's that are configured for the free wireless. Recently, I've been receiving alerts via Solarwinds that all 20 AP's have high CPU (> 80%). I performed a Wireshark on one of t...

Resolved! 2960S and REP

Hi there,I have recently purchased a number of Cisco 2960 S-24TD-L switches and would like to know if they support REP (Resilient Ethernet Protocol). I have set up a development space and have telnet'd on to one of the 2960's to try and configure an ...

Hi,I want to create small network as attachment below using Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series :Device 1 have 2 LAN InterfaceInterface 1 to Catalyst LAN A (10.80.3.235/28)Interface 2 to Catalyst LAN B (10.80.3.245/28)Device 2 have 2 LAN InterfaceInterface ...

Attached is the diagram:Scenario : Currently we have connectivity between Switch 1 (Layer3) & Switch 2 (Layer 2) though 1 gig Port-channel 29. Switch 2 is connected to ASA 5585 through port channel 25 where the L3 is created.Now the issue is we want ...