Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco 3945, it has on it two DS3 lines which I like to treat independent from each other.I can ping both Serial interfaces from the internet, and I can ping only GIG 0/0 from the internet.  but since the router is configured with one static ...

I have my Cisco 881 router up and running, routing all traffic on my small network. I am wanting to utilize port forwarding to enable FTP (forward port 21). All docs I have found say you need to be running Configuration Professional (not Express) to ...

Dear Experts,I am trying to do intervlan routing with the HSRP and has given the gateway to the clients as the Virtual IP of HSRP but intervlan routing is not working.Can you please check the attached packet tracer file and check what is causing this...

I am setting up a new cisco 4948 switch for SAN traffic and so far it is looking very good with exeptions of not being able to ping the SAN default gateway inside the switch. Also I am  not able to hit the switch ouside of the LAN it only works inter...

Hi, We have a stack of 3 3750s in our data center.We are virtualizing a truckload of hardware and our new storage solution need 10G switches so we are thinking of getting a couple of 3524sIdeally we would be able to replace the 3750 and consolidate e...

Hi all,On a L3 Switch if I create a SVI:int vlan 10ip 192.168.1.1Then configure two switchports: int range g1-2mode trunkallow vlan 10and enable OSPF: router ospf 1network 192.168.1.0Then OSPF multicast Hello messages will be send down those trunk l...

Hi,I have a question about the SFP/SFP+ modules on the 3750X switch stacks.Is it possible to use all 4 ports as 10Gb at the same time or will it be reduced to 1 GB for each port?Thanks,Waqas

Has anyone seen this error:ERROR: Module 1, 2 returned status: Insertion of TCAM entry failed due to Spanslogic TCAM constraintsWe are getting this error when trying to modify an ACL for WAAS/WCCP redirection.  TAC had asked us to disable the atomic ...

I have a goal of segregating some internal networks at my company.  The catalyst for this project is PCI compliance.  Internally I run two 6509-E chassis in VSS and 4507 switches in my closets.  These 4507 switches have a direct trunk link to my 6509...