Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I am studying my ccna and have had a cisco 3725 router set up at home for a while but wanted wireless back in my house and so swapped for 877w.There is no wireless covered in the ccna so I am kinda learning this as i go. I am with BT (in the...

Lukeager1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Please help me about it ...The same network I have designed and working fine on the RIPV2 but I want it on the OSPF but it works on the packet tracer but not on the GNS3. In this diagram there are multiple areas and there are three ABRs conn...

I have a Cisco 871 router that i'm trying to config right now with following config:show runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 3852 bytes!version 12.4no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime ms...

Hello,I have an advanced question regarding 3750 outbound QOS buffer allocation.If a queue needs to "borrow" from the common pool, is this assignement immediatly ? or is it scheduled ?For example, take this example:mls qos queue-set output 1 buffers ...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a stack of 3 2960S's switches connected to a Cisco 3750X via a 4 port copper Etherchannel, intermittently the users are losing connection to the internet and with a host connected to the Master switch running a continuos pi...

We could transfer 900 Mbit in half of a second and another 100 Mbit for the other half of that second.  How much data was transferred during that second? The answer is 1 Gbit.  If we transfer 500 Mbit per half second and another 500 Mbit per the othe...

weilliu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I work for a small web-dev consulting firm.  a couple of years ago they had a network infrastructure consultant come in and do a build-out which was a total pooch-screw..  they spent waaaay too much on equipment that was either unneces...

Have a client looking to implement VOIP using the following Avaya phones:Avaya 1603-IAvaya 1608-IAvaya 9630GAvaya 1616-IThey will be replacing all current switches with Catalyst 2960S 24 and 48 port switches, all PoE.  They also have Cisco 2811 route...

I have a Nexus 7k with a load balancer connected on trunks. The trunk to the outside port of the lb carries vlan 223 and the inside carries vlan 224. The Nexus has layer 3 SVI's for both vlan223 and vlan224. The lb has IP's for both vlans also.interf...

Hi I have two 6513 chasiss and they are working with VSS configuration. There are also double sup 2t (active-standby) on each switch.VSL links are on active sup 2t. the problem is that i can not use uplink ports on standby sup 2t .At that point my qu...