Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I just wanted to throw this one out to the community to get an opinion or two or maybe more. I have inherited about 25 Cisco Aironeta/b/g access points and a WLC 4402 controller. The AP's are already physicallyinstalled. I have the...

Hi,Can anybody pls share the any network optimization docuemnt mainly on this device/protocol1) ospf/BGP/MPLS2) Vlan/STP/HSRP3) ASA Firewall4) 65xx switch, 45xx switch, 7200, 7600 routerBr/Subhojit            

I need some help connecting my WLC 4400 to my 2960 catalyst switch. The gigabit port on the Catalyst switch I am using is connected to port 1 on WLC 4400. I have the port set to trunkingmode but I cannot ping the management interfa...

How to add a VLAN to a trunk port on transparent switch?The below output is from "show interfaces trunk" on a VTP transparent switch which lies between the VTP Server and VTP clients.The problem i'm facing is except the devices in vlan1, none of the ...

Hi there,Please I want to know about,I was looking up in the glossary of ICND1 book. Below p section I found the term (packet) which was defined " A logical grouping of bytes that includes the network layer header and encapsulated data, butspecifical...

hello, I have a Catalyst 2960 series switch after upd blocked by the Web console, I turned on the switch and connected the console cable but it does not reponds, LED Lighted system remains, I feel that the update process was interrupted because that ...

Hi All,I have managed to configure to configure a 857W - it connects to the internet and everything is good - except that I can't ping the ethernet group or make any connection from either the WAN - > inside or Inside -> WAN.I think I have mis-config...

Resolved! OSPF LSA Expiry..!

While i understand that OSPF LSA is flushed by the originator always, i don't understand how all the OSPF routers in a given area come to know about failure of a router (going down abruptly).. Do all the routers in the domain have to wait under MaxAg...

i enabled EIGRP in 2911 router only the lan interfaces which has the ip nat inside enabled is showing in show ip eigrp interface:st    PendingInterface              Peers  Un/Reliable  Un/Reliable  SRTT   Un/Reliable   Flow Timer   RoutesGi0/0.116   ...