Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,We are in stage of deploying our network in three layers Core Distro AccessWe have 2x6500 (VSS) on core, 3750 (with 10G interfaces) on distribution & 2960 (with 1G interfaces) on access.I am confusing about the role of Distribution switch i...

conie saga by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Will a switch lose the mac adress on the port even though it is configured as static if the device is down?Please see logs below:(MAC address changed to protect confidentiality)SW1#sh mac address-table int fa1/0/12         Mac Address Table----------...

Hi, I have got two internet link from different ISP. One ISP have got the bandwidth of 1 mbps and another of 10 mbps. I want to run ospf for the first ISP as they have provided two different networks and for the second ISP I want the static route.I...

HiI run on C6500 (SUP720) IOS 12.2(33)SXI5 and sometimes I got sporadic problems on production systems that I find really difficult troubleshoot.The only thing I found strange is the following amount of STP active ports:#sh spanning-tree summary tota...

Today I got this messages i my nexus log:2013 Dec 16 05:51:24 sw39 %SYSMGR-FEX105-5-HEARTBEAT_LOSS: Service "ethpc" heartbeat loss 2 ,max 6 . 2013 Dec 16 05:51:29 sw39 %SYSMGR-FEX105-5-HEARTBEAT_LOSS: Service "ethpc" heartbeat loss 3 ,max 6 . 2013 ...

Hi all,I have a simple question:I would like to install a new IOS on a 3750 switch, installed IOS version is 12.x, the actual version is 15.x.I'm able to download the 15.x IOS software with my cisco account, but I am  entitled to install this IOS on ...

Guys I need to enable GUI access to my nexus switch. Is there any commands to enable http, i cant able to access by http://ip-of-nexus. The version is system image file is:    bootflash:/n3500-uk9.5.0.3.A1.1.binand NExus-EDC-N3K-S2# sh featureFeature...