Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Ok Cisco community, I'm running out of ideas on this problem and I could use some direction. I have a scenario where hosts will stop communicating with other hosts on the LAN. For example with a web server, the first time a webpage is rquested the pa...

bascheew by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If the answer is yes then what are the adventages and the disadventages of doing this. I've proof this with real switches and configuring the ports as trunk with a pc and the pc can ping other pc that are on the same Vlan or configure as trunk. I wou...

I want to know if my idea behine adjacencies in OSPF are correct. In a broadcast multiaccess network, is the calculation 2n-3? This the the way I came up with the formula:With a DR and BDR on a network consisting of n (>=2) routers, there are 2n-3 ad...

mmoriarta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello we have a  WS-C2960C-12PC-L and it has started crashing recently with reloads with the following syslog:We have 2 other ones running the same code without crashes %PLATFORM-1-CRASHED: System previously crashed with the following message: %PLATF...

hello team!!!I am planning on upgrading a 3750x switch to a slightly newer version.Currently the switch is on version 12 and I am planning on taking it to version 15My question is, if Cisco support covers such Upgrades. I am planning on upgrading a 3...

I need to stack two Cisco 3850 switches...they are on different IOS....one is 03.02.02.SE and the other is 03.02.03.SE.....as you know for stack to work they need to be the same....so my question is has upgrading the IOS on these switches changed fro...

Good morning folks, I need to connect my Cisco 3750x with a 10Gb DAC cable to our HP Bladecenter server chassis. What module do I need to purchase for the 3750 in order to do this? Please advise.Thanks in advance.

Ricky S by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodyI have a question.   Please consider the following config:SW1(config) int f0/1SW1(config-if) mls qos trust dscpSW1(config-if) msl qos dscp-mutation DEMODEMO Mutation map;dscp 24---> 26  I.e incoming dscp value 24 will be mapped to 26+++++...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Here is my topolog and have different VLAN's and the layer3 switch is the VTP server. The conection are group by PAgP protocol.Now i want to setup intervlan routing with the hlep of layer3 switch, but i don't see such option on "interface port...