Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm not able to redirect my output from a show command to a TFTP server. Since I'm already using and output modifier in my command line, the redirect command does not work.Ex:show mac addr dyn | ex show|Port|Table|--|Po|/23|/24 | redirect tftp...

Hi All              i have 2  switch one is catalyst 2950 and other is huawei i want to make  redundant link the proablem is that there is no spanning tree instance  on huawei switch and but on catalyst 2950 i enable rapid pvst catalyst 2950         ...

Hi, i need explanation of a resolved issue. I have a router that is connected to a firewall. Router interface ip is 193.168.100.1/28 and firewall connected interface ip is 192.168.100.16/28. Router was not able to ping firewall. On this direct cable ...

Hi all,We have been provided with a range of public IP addresses by our ISP. I want to configure some static NAT in and dynamic NAT out for our SIP based PBX. I also want to put an ACL on the outside interface so only my ITSP can talk to the public I...

mmoulson1 by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a VLSM question as follow: The base address given is 10.1.0.0/23:Required: 1) 6 hosts and 7 subnets2) 2 hosts and 6 subnetsCan anyone help me out on this?Thanks

Hi All,I was trying to simulate the IGMP Join group scenario using a router as the receiver and configuring the "ip igmp join-group 224.1.1.1" on its Lan interface and did a wireshark capture of the IGMP join reques. I was surprised to see it being s...

Dear all,we have a problem with a Cisco Catalyst 4506. After installing IOS 12.2(53)SG10 the switch crashes when logging in using Tacacs. As a workaround we've changed authentication to local username/password. This is working without crash.Please as...

admob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card