Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey, hope that some of you have more guys have more experience than I do with this. I was checking the memory status and I got the following output from my 6500WAN-EDGE-1#sh memory                 Head    Total(b)     Used(b)     Free(b)   Lowest(b) ...

Hello everyone!Im trying to configure a simple example of OSPF between three routers (R1, R2, R3), which are interconnected via serial ports, using DCE cables.Each router is connected to a switch via an Ethernet port.Each switch has PCs attached to i...

annufka88 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have in production a VTP server Nexus 7k  and say 30 xVTP clients Cat3550 switches all behaving correctly except one client.ie it got only say 195 vlans instead of 200 vlans in the server and other clients and it has MD5 number digest diffe...

q-le by Level 2
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running EIGRP  as routing protocol in our network. IPSec was configured for encrypring the packets. I am attaching sample topology.CPC-Central processing unit. All production users are working this locationDC- All Servers are installed in thi...

Hi All,Work Station - L2 Switch - L3 (Core Switch) - Firewall (ASA) - L2 Switch - Router ------Client networkWe are getting very high latency in this network. Its showing 100ms ping from desktop to Router interminantly . All other ...

I inherited a switch stack consisting two Cisco WS-C3750X-48T-S switches to which I'm trying to add two more switches of the same make and model (also I downgraded these two newer switches to an older image version so all four switches match). Howeve...

offodilec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I would like to know the SNMP OID for the Cisco Nexus 5000 series so I can use that to discover these devices. Where can I find this OID?Thanx in advance.Regards,Chris

Hello,Not sure if this is the best place to post this but here goes.Issue: windows xp machine on Dell laptop was working fine, next day she came into work and could not get on the network. There could be a lot of reasons and will not go through all t...

dcanady55 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - My current network is running numerous WS-C2960G-24/48TC-L switches trunked to a WS-C3560G-24TS-S managing VLAN's, default gateway ect... I am looking to purchase more of the 2960 series switches due to recent additions, the 2960G series was ...

I've been tasked by my IT director with developing a plan for when a switch fails at our two locations. Redundancy and HA aren't part of this plan. Instead, I've been asked to focus on replacing a failed switch with an identical appliance. We have th...

Received a post from a colleague involving Cisco Nexus VDC and which cards can be installed in the same context.  The colleague is attempting to install both 1G M1 and 10G F2e cards together in the same partition on a Cisco Nexus 7010.  He knows this...

spbench by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an HP switch layer 2 connected to a Cisco switch layer 3 and have the following issues. The HP used to go to another HP with no issues the Cisco device is new. I beleive I'm missing something easy but have no experience going from HP to Cisco....

dcanady55 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,Trying to do MDSP between sites with anycast RP.Site 1 has 2 ASR1002-XsSite 2 has 2 ASR1002-XsRequirement is to have an RP per site but be able to send receive multicast between. How can I peer these MSDP mesh together? i.e. mesh site 1 pe...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card