Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am planning to use above switch for my project.Please let me know the exact power consideration for this switch.[ 27W (AC) or 130W (AC) (100V x 1.3A) ] Power Consumption = Volt x Current.I have below two snaps from your site, hence got confused ...

Dear All,I am looking at purchasing a switch to be used in a small iSCSI environment. I need the switch to support "Jumbo Packets" which this model does support, but what else do i need to consider? Flow Control, Storm Control, LACPIs this switch sui...

Hi,I m unable to create vlan id such as(256) in one of our cisco 3750E, IOS 12.2(53r) SE2. The exact error msg is as follows:"VTP VLAN Configuration not allowed when device is not the primary server for the vlan database".The switch shows 'Server' in...

kaamirntc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,looking de logs of a 6509 that has etherchannel with access switches (juniper) y found this logs:Oct  4 16:13:11: EthChnl-MP assert failure: afb_primary: ../switch/pagp/lacp_switch_snmp.c: 127Oct  4 16:13:11: -Traceback= 41D36810 41D42044 41540FA4...

We have a server with dual NIC cards I want to configure for redundancy to our 5505 router. Reading online though the router has no support for EtherChannel or LACP. What are my options here for a proper redundant network link? If I configure LACP on...

FIPS: Flash Key Check : End, Not Found,FIPS Mode Not EnabledI used this code:  cat3k_caa-universalk9.SPA.03.03.01.SE.150-1.EZ1.binWhat am Idoing wrong here? will this effect the switch?   I havent seen this error before and a google search isnt very ...

Ok Cisco community, I'm running out of ideas on this problem and I could use some direction. I have a scenario where hosts will stop communicating with other hosts on the LAN. For example with a web server, the first time a webpage is rquested the pa...

bascheew by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If the answer is yes then what are the adventages and the disadventages of doing this. I've proof this with real switches and configuring the ports as trunk with a pc and the pc can ping other pc that are on the same Vlan or configure as trunk. I wou...

I want to know if my idea behine adjacencies in OSPF are correct. In a broadcast multiaccess network, is the calculation 2n-3? This the the way I came up with the formula:With a DR and BDR on a network consisting of n (>=2) routers, there are 2n-3 ad...

mmoriarta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes