Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 2901

Hello,I have this situation now: in point A, I have UC 560, switch 3560 v2 PoE 48, 2 Cisco Ip phones ; in point B, I have switch 3560 v2 PoE 48, 2 Cisco Ip phones. All equipment is configured and functional; the switches are connected through straigh...

Hi;May i use HSRP for ipv4 and ipv6 at the same time on same interface ?Our interface;interface GigabitEthernet0/3 description Firewall ip address 193.x.x.x 255.255.255.192 ip flow ingress ip policy route-map network-load load-interval 30 duplex auto...

Hi all, I just want to know that do CCIE's have access to CCW if their ID is not associated to any cisco partner                  

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello anyone,I'm trying to add a new admin user on router 1841.I usually use SDM to access router but I didn't find any command line there.I've tried through terminal, but it tells me:router#username ***** privilege 15 secret 0 *******            ^% ...

Edi.Brata by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My customer has multiple WS-C3560V2-48TS-E switches in operation. When purchased, the switches come with different versions of the Cisco IOS. They are considering standardizing on version for all the switches. How can they go about this?If they...

dstehle by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RED/WRED

Hi everybody.RED/WRED randomly pick packets and dropped when the threshold are reached. My question is : Is it  always a TCP packet or it could any packet?Thanks

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodyI have a question on single bucket policing .Policy-map LEEclass garbagePolice cir 56000 BC 1750Conform action transmitexceed action dropint S0/0service -policy LEE input+++++++++++++++++++++++++Let say a steady stream of packets belongin...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone.Im building a setup where i have a C2960 switch connected to a Cisco AP-1142.The switch and access point will have 2 vlans, one for business use and one for guests (internet only).So between the switch and the AP i plan to have a dot1q...