Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Duplex Issue

I have a 4507 and I have the ports configured for full duplex.  The routers connected are also set for full but for some reason, the switch keeps negotiating to half-duplex.  Maybe this is a common issue with an easy fix but I can't seem to figure it...

bbinion80 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am facing a problem while configuring Virtual switching system(vss), I need to configure dual active scenario with IP-BFD but whenever I try to configure the interfaces with command "bfd interval 100 min_rx 100 multiplier 3"it gives me an er...

Hi All, I'm practicing for my CCNA. Now i'm analysing the CDP.My topology has a router and 2 switches as shows below.Here i configured the Fa0/2 ports on both switches to be half-duplex. But the "show cdp entry *" is showing that the port is operatin...

Dear all     I am facing a problem with a 3560v2the sys and rps leds gives amber allert , also when booting the swith in normal mode it shows attached and then hangs.also find attached dir flash from the room mode.Kindly advise and help.RegardsAhmad ...

Hi,we have a small network built on 4 Cisco Nexus 5596UP in a full meshed topology for layer 2 traffic only, to interconnect different servers that needs to exchange clustering information between them.On Nexus 5000 switches it has been enabled Fabri...

We recently setup a new network in our Hong Kong office and we are seeing some intermittant issues on the LAN.  I wanted to see if I could get some advice on the configs to see if I missed something.Overview.  2 x 3560X switches are our "core" for th...

I have layer 3 cisco 3750 catalyst switch and i want to terminate the internet cable at this switch because i want use interver through this 3750 switch, so please send me configuration.Thanks and RegardsNavaz       

I'm putting together a homelab for self-study (after taking the CCNA and CCNP Academy courses locally).However, I wish to use the 3750-compatible EtherSwitches for my L3 switches, to save on space and costs.However, I haven't found a definitive expla...

Does AutoQoS work for NEC phones? They do recognize the voice vlan in the switches and I can see them using LLDP.Anyone have a template for QoS and NEC that I work from?