Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,We have an ASA configured to act as a DHCP server on a customer network. Yesterday, their ISPs primary DNS server failed leading to them not being able to reach websites due to a DNS issue. We very quickly found the the problem and reported to...

veltech by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys I am trying to upgrade my switches at work but for some reason all the switches have the management vlan1 as the same ip address. Anyone know why this happens. Isn't the management clan down by default mind you no configurations has been mad...

dads12345 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am reading the documentation in advance of performing a rolling-stack-upgrade on my 3750X.  It talks about setting the "boot time", and gives an example of setting it to 15 minutes.  The documentation is really poor, and does not explain what this ...

Hi,In a nutshell:-I have 2 x 3750x switches both running identical IOS -  12.2(55)SE5 & both connected using stackwise cables.WS-C3750X-12S is priority 15 & switch number 1ws-c3750x-24 is priority 1 & is switch number 2I have enabled each switch stac...

I'm trying to figure out if some Diagnostic failures are real or not. These are 3750x switches, running 12.2(58)SE2.Story is.... A stack port kept flapping up and down. Replaced the cable, didn't fix the problem. So I started to look at closer, and r...

I'm planning to swapping our 8-port 10Gb (WS-X6708-10GE) to the 4-port 10Gb (WS-X6704-10GE).Would this be the proper procedure?module clear-configRemove the 10-port cardInsert the 8-port cardno module clear-configReconfigure the interfaces on the new...

Hello. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. I'd be pulling my hair out if I had any left to pull. Please forgive my ignorance. I've attempted to include as many details as I can... including a diagram that I am in no way proud of and the c...

Resolved! Cisco ASA OSPF

Hi,I have a scenario of a production environment, where ASA uses a (hsrp virtual) IP as default gateway. Since a recent upgrade, there are now two routers and in order for these to manage the routes to the ASA dynamically I need to replace their stat...

3moloz123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, In a Nexus 7000 after upgrading from 4.1(5) to 5.2.3(a), we have a N7K-M148GT-11 module in powered-dn.I'm not sure if it is a HW problem, or software.Any help, thanksNEXUS_Qro_MAN02# sh logging last 152013 Oct 18 00:55:49 NEXUS_Qro_MAN02 %PLATFOR...