Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,i have ASA5505 and a Linksys router. The question is how can i build a VPN tunnel between them?I have installed DD-WRT Standard Generic and VPN Generic on the router. I made a VPN tunnel in the ASA with the Wizard Site-to-site VPN but i don't k...

Resolved! Inter-vlan Routing

Hello,I hope you can help me. I am not sure what I'm missing in this configuration. I've 2 PC's in 100.0.0.0/24 Vlan 100 on a 3550 switch. I've created an SVI 10 connected to my sky router (192.168.0.0/24)Here is the info:Top#sh ip int bri | exc unaI...

Dear all,I would like to apply a Service Policy Input on some Gigabit ports on Cat4500 platform for the following action:Packet Classification - based on ACL Marking - based with the DSCP rewrite based on classificationPolicing/Shaping - limiting the...

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, If i have a technical query, can a partner open a tac case ? i have opened pre sales queries but i think partners are not allowed to open any tac cases. Still wanted to confirm

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Expert,I configured PBR on sup2t and want to see ACE hit counts. I checked Cisco document, on sup2t we can use show ip access-list. However, i found less amount of ACE hit count. I try to use command 'show platform hardware acl entry interface xx ...

Rojer-bkk by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am really confused with this, kindly guide meWhat advantage do i get with connecting nexus 2k with nexus 5k when i can connect 2960x with 5k also ? i mean i see certain disadvantages of nexus 2k like1) expensive then 2960x2) dumb terminal, ...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had an issue with cable provider having upgraded speeds, but as I was using an older 1721 router, I was unable get pass 10MBps. So obvious solution was to replace the 1721. However I have encountered a problem that is both mind boggling and intrigu...

seanwaite by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all ,we r having Cat 4006 switch with SUP 2 . It is having more CPU util and below is the output ,CPU utilization for five seconds:  81.91%                      one minute:  81.08%                    five minutes:  81.02%PID Runtime(ms) Invoked   ...

Hello,Consider the following configuration:hardware: Catalyst 6500E with Supervisor Engine 720switch#sh monitorSession 10----------Type                   : Local SessionSource VLANs           :    Both               : 10-14,18,189,211,213-214,223-224...

Hi,when i try to use web iterface on 3750 stack it go in stuck (see attached screenshot)i tried different browser all have the same problemhttps and http has the same behaviour so i suspect problem doesn't depend to certificates or security misconfgu...

gdelpanta by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,            i have 12 vlans configured on a 3560 L3 switch and this is trunked to  7 L2 2960 switches. this stack is in a different block. i need to route all these vlans to another core switch from which it will going to firewall and throu...

Found out that the 1721 Router is not suitable due to limitations in its processor and is unable to achieve traffic higher than 6Mbps when switching between the switch wic card and the integrated lan port. Could you suggest the best next in line rout...