Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,HSRP was working fine between 2 switches.I config authen on vlan 20 on switch ASwitch A3550SMIA#sh run int vlan 20Building configuration...Current configuration : 261 bytes!interface Vlan20 ip address 192.168.20.1 255.255.255.0 ip ospf he...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router with 3 interfaces. 2 G/E interfaces and 1 T1 (serial interface) for a MPLS link. Is it possible to span the traffic for the MPLS link which is connected to the T1 controller card and send it via one of the G/E interfaces to the intern...

Hello,We we have an office which is using a hosted IP provider but they just have 15 x non Cisco desk VOIP phones and have their PC's plugged into them all on VLAN 1.I've created 2 VLANs there, 1 for Data and the other for Voice, would I just need to...

Hello all, I have been looking around the community to resolve an issue on creating Ehter Channel connections between my 6509 and a server that uses Broadcom Advanced Control Suite 4 to create NIC Teaming.I have found various configuration settings t...

Hi,does anyone know what the meaning of the optional field  [ 0 | 3 | 7 ] for the opsf authentication? •ip ospf message-digest-key key-id md5 [ 0 | 3 | 7 ] keyI read tha for example:7(Optional) Specifies a Cisco type 7 encrypted password to generate ...

Hi everybody.I hope you guys are doing great. It has been a while since last visited the forum.  I have been focusing on my new job. I have few questions about LDP:R1-f0/0-------199.199.199.0/24----F0/0-R2R1: loopback1 : 1.1.1.1 ( Used as ldp id)R1: ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

if you was to design a Gaming LAN for a company which include 4 groups of 12,24,36,48 and they were going to play each other in both LAN game and Online game( no matter what game)How much average bandwidth would you think is necessary?( as a general....

Resolved! Data Trace

Hi, I have connected two normal cisco switch from cisco 2960 managable switch. The normal switch is connected to interface 0/1 and interface 0/2. I can see the abnormal traffice between these interfaces. The MRTG graph shows maximum bandwidth utiliza...

Hello,Can anyone tell me there own requirements they have when creating subnets for there organizations such as the number of hosts, departments, security, Qos, servers, layer 2, layer 3, and bandwidth, etc?Thanks,Any recommendations would be greatly...

Hi All,When we are going to specify the opsf area id, we can use two different notations:- A decimal number in the range from 0 to 4294967295- dotted-decimal notation similar to an IP address, such as A.B.C.D.             Now, let´s assume I want to ...

hi  all ,i have an issue with nat , ive read alot about nat . ........................................>so ,now assume i have subnet x and i owant ech user in this subnet , if he requested any  destination  with port cc i want the  , the destination b...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes