Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

When I have etherchannel configured on a 2960S with two ports in the group and both cables connected, I am unable to ping some network servers and switches while others will ping fine.  If I disconnect one of the cables, I am able to ping all network...

how can i setup a windows server in vlan? there are 10 users, printer and scanner in a vlan.some users work on upstair floor with scaner others are in downstair office.how can i manage this vlan like a normal server in a LAN. please give some detail....

Hi All,I have 2960G switch with ios  C2960-LANBASE-M.12.2(35)SE5 . I want upgrade existing ios with c2960-lanbasek9-tar.150-2.SE2.Please tell me the procedure steps for ios upgradation.Thanks & Regards,Krunal Bhavsar

k_bhavsar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have a 6500 chassis, with version 12.x, and we'd like to configure syslog commands to send it to our collector, but with VRF's configured, it's not possible to do that, we've seen that we'd need a version 15.x, which could be a good version...

rpastrana by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Dual ISP

Hi AllI have a datacenter in which we have MS Exchange,  2-3 web application    which are accessed from internet.One ISP had given me 59.x.x.x/28 and other has given 14.x.x.x/28 subnet. With ISP I am using static routes for routing. Both links are te...

Hello everyone,First of all sorry for my english, i'll probably will make some grammar mistakes, but i think we could understand I'm newbie with cisco routers (I have only done The CCNA-1 and 2) And I'm having some troubles when I want to connect my ...

HiTried googling, and searching the forums on this but with no luck.Can anybody tell me why our 2960 shows the following DRAM - 0K/4088Kcisco WS-C2960G-48TC-L (PowerPC405) processor (revision E0) with 0K/4088K bytes of memory. Processor board ID FOC1...

Hi All,Currently looking at upgrading our 10mb leased line to 30mb. We currently have a a Cisco 1800 series which Cisco's technical manual says supports up to 40mb throughput, however our ISP are saying we should upgrade to a Cisco 1921 to support th...

jwhelan07 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3560x SFP issues

Hello,I have 2 Cisco switch WS-C3560X-24P-S and WS-C3560X-48P-S connected via fibre( multimode of 440Meters) and working perfectly well currently with using 1G MM SR SFP.My client has insisted on changing the PID on the switches from 1 G to 10G (C3KX...

dayo1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,In an STP topology , if loop occurs we will face very much high latency in the network. So if we are unable to login to a switch how can we troubleshoot the issue and what will cause looping in a network even after STP is enabled. How to tr...

HI,I am  receiving high I/O memory.how can i fix thisSwitch cisco 2960 switch running 12.53 IOSUNB-Al-Sabkha-br-2960-sw1#show processes memory sortedProcessor Pool Total:   73969000 Used:   29136192 Free:   44832808      I/O Pool Total:   14680064 Us...

Hi,1)Please let us know all the diffrence between VTP version 1, 2 and 3. How it differs from each other.2) What precausions we can take to plug in a new switch in VTP domain. What are the possible ways available to make revision number to zero.3) In...