Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning Dears:-I have a problem with router 2800 series the when rebooting after power failure it boot on ROMMON mode ......!!!!!!I neet to make restart again maneual to start normal may be one time or twice time .....!!!!!!!!!what that mean ???...

Hi All,                   Can any one help us to configure object tracking in ASR 9006 router, we got the documents from cisco but we are unable to find the command to configure Tracking.we have ASR-9006-router version 4.2.3 XR-ios. Thanks in Advance...

Hi,We have a Catalyst 3560 Series switch in our data center, and we want our provider to send us a bandwidth graph of this switch and I have to enable the SNMP for this switch.I have 2 question,1. to enable and allow the provider access to our switch...

Hi all.Today i decomissioned a switch from my 3750 stack. Upon recabling my stack i have lost a member from the pool. The switch is operational and performing as normal but is missing from the stack. Upon closer inspection it appears a port is down. ...

Was surprized to find out that 12.2(46)SG has MQC QoS, so no mor LAN QoS.Very good, long time awaiting ...QoS configuration page for 45oo Sup-6 is very simplistic and does not really open up the differences between long existing MQC on routers and MQ...

I have upgraded a Cisco 4506 with a Supervisor 4 to a Supervisor 6-E and low & behold, my CoS/QoS settings no longer work.  I see from a white paper that Cisco upgraded the supervisor capabilities to MQC, which is more inline with the IOS routers.  T...

valnar by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I am new to QOS and will be gratefull if someone here could help me out. I have the following setup Client ----- port F0/1(SwitchC2960)port G0/1 ------ trunk ------ port G3/4(Switch6500) port G3/7 ----trunk---- port G0/1(SwitchC2960)port f0/...

HelloI'm having trouble understanding what the issue is.I have 2 different networks, each with 2 pairs of N7K's (each using 2 VDC's) with multiple N5K's connected to all N7K's and both the VDC's.My set-up works fine for one network but not for the ot...

Hello, I'm trying to ping the Call Center Switch and the Engineering sw from IT and it should be successful       (phase 5 testing) I applied the acl correctly and checked the ip route & it's ok, however it still does not work. Here's ...

vranxid01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does LACP provides load balcing & Redundancy together  on an ether-channel with two links?I have two links to my access switches from distribution swith. Which etherchannel protocol (LACP/PAGP)will give me redundacy as well as load-balancing/bandw...

sadash008 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set a VLAN network.I am able to ping members of same VLAN domain but inter-vlan pinging is not getting any suiccess.I am using router for this purpose.Here is the packet-tracer file.Please help me out. http://www.mediafire.com/download/50s1emf...

I'm going to upgrade IOS version on a 7606-S router to 12.2(33)SRD5.  First, I execute 'redundancy reload peer' command, boot standby RSP720 with new version IOS. Then , I execute 'redundancy force-switchover' . After the RSP switchover,  both W...

mengyan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes