Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am playing around with an 871W router and have setup a local dhcp pool:ip dhcp pool LAN_DHCP     import all     network 10.10.10.0 255.255.255.0     default-router 10.10.10.1The laptop connected to it isn't able to receive an IP.Here is what I a...

Hi there!We got a WS-C6506-E with Supervisor Engine 2T 10GE. I'm trying to export flows for analysis (I was already doing this in our previous switch with supervisor 720 with no problems).When I activate flow in just one interface the bandwidth drops...

I am having issues with Inventory Collection on Switches, using Prime Infrastructure 1.3, this does not occur on all switches.  Some come back as Managed and Synchronised, Managed with Warnings and Failed.  I use the same credentials for all dicovere...

Hi,I have two isp's one of 2Mbps and another of 3Mbps with static ips. The requirement is to combine the two isp's to a single ip so that the site is up all time and avoids ip swtiching. Also i need the output to be the sum of  the two isp's ie. 5Mbp...

Hello,We have the following error logs on our switch:Switch#sh logSyslog logging: enabled (0 messages dropped, 0 messages rate-limited, 1836 flushes, 0 overruns, xml disabled, filtering disabled)No Active Message Discriminator.No Inactive Message Dis...

Hi,I have to replace old Cisco Catalyst 4500 to a new switch.There is a following BGP configurations in the existing switch:       router bgp 64725no synchronizationbgp router-id 10.254.14.66bgp log-neighbor-changesbgp scan-time 20network 10....

Hi all.I am looking to introuduce a new switch to my existing cisco 3750 stack. The existing stack is running the following version of IOS: 12.2(35)SE5The new switch that is going in isn't actually a new switch, it has been removed from a decomission...

Hi Everyone,We are doing a testing on Cisco 3560-X switch by generating 100M traffic. Now CPU usage of RedEarth Tx Manais high around 40%.We have tweak the SDM templates for routing.Can any one help to sort this out ??Cisco IOS Software, C3560E Softw...

mmendis by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Since a upgrade in IOS XE 3.0.9, our ASR 1002 have a problem with the DHCPDISCOVER.When  i do some debugasr1002#debug ip udp port 67UDP packet debugging is onasr1002#debug ip udp port 68UDP packet debugging is onAnd i do some tests with an linu...

Hello,I am using GNS3 with microsoft loopback adapter and Cisco Configuration Professional 2.7. I can ping and run CCP when I add ip address on fa0/0. But when I create a subinterface on the router, I cannot ping and CCP shows discovery failed. I cre...

Hello Guys,I have one cisco WS-C4506 with bootflash:cat4000-i5k91s-mz.122-20.EWA4.bin configured for multiple VLAN's.Users are connected for VLAN-10, and I have 3 Mbps internet bandwidth for the users, I am getting MRTG from ISP that my all lines are...

Hello,VTP(vlan trunking protocol) is a layer 2 protocol that tranfers the vlan information between switches, my question is what is trunking and which protocol is responsible for trunking?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card