Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,First thanks for taking a look at my post I'm sure you guys are busy, and I appreciate the help. I'll start this off with I'm new to Cisco I've been watching videos online, and start my training course for CCNA: Routing & Switching nex...

smithivre by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys!! If i configure the route for example 200.0.0.0 (subnet is classful,)in my router as my default candidate, i am getting the output in the routing table as the gateway of last resort for that network, in addition to that i am also getting static...

Resolved! Cisco 3750

Hi All,Does any one know if Cisco 3750 supports 122-58.SE2 release.complete model no is: WS-C3750-48P any help will be much appriciatedmany thanks.

z-core#show interfaces statusPort           Name             Status       Vlan         Duplex  Speed TypeTe0/1        R-CORE             connected    trunk        full    10G Te0/2        M-CORE             notconnect   1            full    10G As yo...

Hi Everyone,Layer 2 attack   Cam table overflow floods the switch with bogus mac addresses Say PC 1 connected to switch port 1 PC 2 connected to switch port 2Switch has source mac of pc 1 and pc 2 on its cam table.Now if someone connects to port 3 an...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a port-channel from a 6509 to a vPC to Nexus 5k. Now one of the links has high errors, high input and CRC errors on the interface in the 6509, high output error on the Nexus.

kmong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a layer 3 switch onto which I have created a layer 2 vlan and assigned 3 ports to this vlan, 3 PCs are connected to these ports. As per my understanding all there PC will be able to ping each other if configured with same ip...