Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 3560G switch and I have a lot of runts on the interface that connects to my home router. I also have a desktop connected to it and there are no runts on that interface. Is this a problem with my isp or a poorly configured interface? I’ve rep...

jspen222 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i have a situation where one port-channel member is on status suspended on Nexus 5K. port settings on both VPC pair are correct and also the peer side of the port-channel (all on auto)now my question: what will be the effect if i add the "no ...

jowikoyou by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a few 9200L stacks that will crash every so (usually about a week, upwards of 3). The stack will go down and not recover, and I am unable to console into 3 of the 4 switches in the stack until I power cycle the whole stack. The switch that sta...

CaeCae by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have a router connected with layer 3 switch both of them are L3 link with 50.0.0.0 /8 i have two vlan on L3 switch vlan10(10.0.0.0 /8) and vlan 20(20.0.0.0 /8) i want to make router as my dhcp server so that it can give ip address to both ...

hi guys: I am trying to clarify my understanding about TCP MSS and sliding window.  let's put it simple As far as i know ,MSS means the maximum payload for the frame. The "sliding window " enables TCP to send consecutive segments before it gets an AC...

2022-11-18 221233.jpg

I cannot ping from my Cisco 9300 switch to another subnet on our network but I can ping from a PC on that switch to another subnet on our network. Why can I not ping from within the switch? I have a couple of switches on other subnets that can ping o...

KMP414 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes