Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloMy Catalyst WS-3650-48TS switch shows read only flash file system.After IOS upgrade, switch went to rommon mode.While trying to boot from USB, it shows not enough memory for Full image.I tried to delete some files and make room for booting. Swit...

cleetusant by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Has any one seen the issue when Cisco Nexus (Nexus 5672UP) has some strange behaviour - it says that Loops are detected and port-channel are disabled:2023 Mar 7 19:59:31 NET02A %FWM-2-STM_LOOP_DETECT: Loops detected in the network for mac f8f2....

from88 by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone; I would like to understand this strange situation. my laptop at home works the network card the lights come on; I take the laptop with the same cable to the company and the lights don't come on asnd the connection doesn't work. I conn...

is there any update on ISE configuration on ios xe switches from old ios switch ? I am facing  issue regarding authentication in cat 9ks.i replicate my old ios configuration on the new ios xe switches and from the switch client to getting authenticat...

Hi All Today i got error message from access switch, it comes up with %SPANTREE-SP-2-BLOCK_BPDUGUARD: Received BPDU on port FastEthernetx/x with BPDU Guard enabled. Disabling port. %PM-SP-4-ERR_DISABLE: bpduguard error detected on Fax/x, putting Fax/...

t-nms by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm still trying to figure out the problem I posed in the following topic:https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2154555?tstart=30To do that I would like to be able to sniff the traffic traversing our 7k. However, as the 7k doesn't support rem...

mvknl by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ACI Guru's Could you please clarify the following? If i have 2 endpoints in same VLAN (example VLAN:10), in same EPG (eg EPG: XYZ). Endpoint one is connected to Leaf1 and endpoint 2 is connected to Leaf2.  for the above scenario, does correspond...

Would it be necessary to connect the two DC inputs of a Cisco IE2000 to the same power supply? In spite of the fact that this is not fully redundant, DC-A and DC-B inputs are connected to separate internal power supplies. Consequently, I believe both...

Hi there,Is it necessary to connect the Cisco IE2000's two DC inputs to the same power supply? In spite of the fact that DC-A and DC-B are not fully redundant, each has its own internal power supply. This would allow DC-A and DC-B to be powered by t...