Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Welcome.There are spontaneous fall cisco 6500. 2-3 working days, maybe more, and falls.cisco6509#show version Cisco IOS Software, s72033_rp Software (s72033_rp-IPSERVICES_WAN-M), Version 12.2(33)SXH3, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://w...

Hello ,I am configuring voice vlan but there is problem here my configtest#conf tEnter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.test(config)#interface gigabitEthernet 1/0/7      test(config-if)#authentication host-mode single-host  (eve...

hi,I have three routers R1 connected to R2. and R2 is connected to R3 ..One interface os R2 is advertised in ospf and other in EIGRP.R1int s0/0/0ip address 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.252router ospf 1net 10.1.1.1 0.0.0.0 area 0R2 int s0/0/0ip address 10.1.1...

Hi all,I have just buy a 10G card for Cat 6513, these are information:PDCMSFC-1>sh moduleMod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No.--- ----- -------------------------------------- ------------------ -----------  2 ...

Dao Quynh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently aquired a Cisco SGE2000 switch and the first thing I did was update to the latest firmware and change password. Now I cant login? Neither my admin / admin dosent work nor the new user I have created. Is there any characters that this ...

jmituzas9 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello friends, I recently have a issue with my cisco equipments.I have two 6500 and access switches which were configurated with ip from subnet 192.168.96.0/24, the configuration is almost like this:COREint vlan 96     ip add 192.168.96.1 255.255.255...

Dear AllI have two sites which are connected via ISP MPLS link,currently total network is flat .I have to implement VLAN design,what should be th best practice for it.,user of SITE A  authenticates from server of SITE B.we have altogether of 200-250 ...

Hi,I'm in the process of designing our new network. We have established our current network in unit 1, and we now have a new building with virtually nothing in it - unit 2. We plan on having some fibre cables installed between these two buildings. Th...

aleph.haz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodyI am trying to build my voice lab    ----rest of network---R1---internet--Publc NTP server ( 4.4.4.4)What stratum Wii R1 be?=========================Below is my lab set up:CUCM-------Switch-------RouterI want to use my Router's system clo...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have TFTPd32 running on Windows desktop and I have Router from where i want to copy running config to TFTPd32 server but i can not.TFTPd32  interface has same IP as desktop PC.I can ping the PC ip from Router and vice versa.Can someone who k...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning!I work in a 100% cisco environment. At each of our 11 location we have a cisco router and switch routing traffic between our MPLS WAN.I am currently researching how to set up a fail-over for our WAN utilizing some extra DSL lines we have...

hi team,i have attached topology 1 and topology 2 for nexus 7k for vpc scenario. Access switches got only 2 x 10 g capacity to Nexus switches. What are the benefits in topology 1 and topology? In topology 2, inter-switch links can be possible only th...