Switching

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! sh ip arp on layer 2 and 3 device.

Hi Everyone,User is connected to Switch 1  which has no routing acting as layer 2 only.Switch 1 has uplink connection to switch 2 which is also acting as layer 2 only.Switch 2  has uplink to Switch 3 .Switch 3 has ip routing enabled and is layer 3.Qu...

mahesh18 by Frequent Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! L3 Switch routing logic

I am having some difficulty setting up a lab utizling a layer 3 switch as an intrem solution to a network problem i am having.What I would like to do is move the ISP (100.10.10.*) endpoint ip address, to a routed port on the WAN Switch C3750G, then I...

lukedp by Beginner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CDP nei question between 2 cisco devices

Hi all,We have cisco router and switch which have direct connection between them.From Router int say gi0/1 goes to non cisco device.Switch interface say gi0/2 also goes to same non cisco device.When i do sh cdp nei on switch  int  ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 827H frozen....

HiI got this problem that the router freeze on startup i cant input any commands, i have tried to ctrl-break and stop the firmware loadingbut can write anything.here is the last message of the router.Synched to technology version 12.2(8.5)TTAC Suppor...

Resolved! A couple of questions about RSPAN

Hi!Suppose we want to redirect traffic from server on Gi0/1 port on switch SW1 to some destination on SW2 through remote-span vlan 10Switch SW1 configuration:monitor session 1 type rspan-sourcesource interface Gi0/1destination remote vlan 10Suppose t...

Resolved! Two L3 switches as a redundant / mated pair

Hello, I hope someone can help me out here as I have been thrown a pile of hardware and been instructed to configure a redundant network from scratch, using my puny CCNA certified skills... :/I have attached a diagram of what this network looks like,...

Resolved! Need of NAT Between 2 sites using Tunnel over WAN

Hi Everyone,We have couple of remote offices connected by tunnel over the WAN link.Need to understand why NAT is not used when we have Connection to other sites by Tunnel.I know for access to internet we will need NAT to work on Routers.ThanksMahesh

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! hsrp config

Hi,i have a confusion regaridng hsrp. is the config below correct?Core 1interface Vlan 100ip address 10.10.10.2no ip redirectsno ip unreachablesno ip proxy-arpip flow ingressip route-cache policystandby 1 priority 100 (default)standby 1 ip 10.10.10.1...

Resolved! InterVlan routing in Catalyst WS-C2960S-48TD-L

Hi,Based on this document: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst2960/software/release/12.2_55_se/configuration/guide/swipstatrout.htmland this discussion https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2084228 Intervlan routing is available in...

frank.liu by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes