Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I'm trying to enforce a triggered EEM applet with an ACL rule. Is this even possible? I've been searching for weeks, but the closest thing I can find is using an SNMP evenst, which isn't what I'm looking for. I've looked at the list of event t...

carrollha by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After freeing up some CAT6 to our networking closets, I decided to see if I could make a console cable through our patch pannels and see how long it can go.  I tested all speeds (9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200) from the networking closet that's th...

Resolved! IPv6 on LANs

I manage a decent size LAN(s) with several VLANs via IPv4. I’m beginning to research IPv6 to determine if and when my organization may need to begin migrating. After much searching, I’m still having a problem finding an answer to the first and most b...

Hi guys,Need some advice.I keep getting link flaps on my stack. Not sure where is the issue.Powered down and checked all cables and connectivity but issue still there.   Switch #    Port 1       Port 2  --------    ------       ------    1           ...

Jagan1976 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,this is a Design question. I saw server farm designed with top of the rack design where 2 Cisco 3750 used as a stack for redundancy. Then they were connected to 6500. Now my question is is there any way we can use any L2 switch as server farm in...

sugatada9 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  Cisco experts, My company will replace two 3560G (HSRP active Standby) with 2 3750X ( will be stacked)  switches in the near future. I need to make a switch replacement procedure ( starting from removing the 3560s  until the...

adi822001 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have attahced one document which explains redistribution of connected networks into ospf.can someone explain me this in simple words?It says that connected networks are indirectly redistributed into a routing protocol. How??Regards,Vishal   ...