Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am doing Practice in PACKET TRACER for inter vlan routing Taking example from cisco website http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps5023/products_configuration_example09186a00801cc828.shtmlProblam :  I am only able to ping with same vlan ...

I am doing Inter vlan routing with subnatting in Packet Tracer. I did sabnatting as per node requirment.Like Data Entry : 225 (Node requirment)Diamond App : 400 (Node Requirment)Camera : 350 ( Node requirment)wlan : 20 (Node requirment)Bms : 54 (Node...

Hello, I want to set up my LAN to have internet access via my 2801 router.The 2801 router is connected to my home ADSL router.Just to confirm the procedure. Do I:- assign a static IP to the 2801 interface which connects to the ADSL router- confgure t...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two data centers one in america D1 and another in europe D2 , both data center wan links are connected to mplsthe wan router of each data center has a wan link with ebgp session towards mpls and another interface connecting to internet router...

Base ethernet MAC Address: 00:0b:5f:e3:09:00Xmodem file system is available.The password-recovery mechanism is enabled.Initializing Flash...flashfs[0]: 20 files, 3 directoriesflashfs[0]: 0 orphaned files, 0 orphaned directoriesflashfs[0]: Total bytes...

We are Copying file(bakup or any other) in Lan Network ...... from pc1 to other location (please refer the attached Diagram)..My quistion is.. My Link 1  is 100 mb but it's not utilizing it's spped its only using 10 mbps and gig link utilize 100 mbps...

Hi All:Question. I'm creating an extended access-list, which I want to name 101. But, my friend wants me to give it a different name, while still being extended. Can I do this? I thought in order for it to be extended it has to be over 99? I.e: 'ip a...

Dear Team,I've been facing a unknown problem which is not letting me sleep in the nights.I'm getting huge packet drops (not continuesly) to the MGMT (VLAN 900) Ip address. The Interface of the VLAN is UP and all other VLANS in that switch are woking ...

I have a 24 port 2960-S that is not communicating with a 2960-LST that it is directly connected to over fiber.  The link is up on the LST but will not come up on the -S.  What command should I use to bring up this link?  I have tried no shut from the...

D06101957 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, everyone! I'm currently studying for my CCNA exam and I'm learning about the OSI Model; specifically LLC. I'm wondering, would all of the following be handled by the LLC layer?     - Mapping of IPX to a physical network card driver.     - Mapping...

I have 250 PC Clients which have as gateway a Cisco Layer 3 switch 3750 so i have change the Productive Server with new and change the ip address.Is there a command which make ip forwarding to new ip without need to change the connections properties ...

On a cisco ASA is it possible to load balance between 2 ISP links? Or is that not supported.Basically have an ASA load balance MPLS connections or is this not going to work and they have to use a router? meaning want both MPLS connections active for ...

tbarberio by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone verify my config, trying to deploy QoS not because we need it, as utilization of my uplink interface's are 2%, but someone told my boss to do so because they don't want to trouble shoot on the server side, i am running a 3750g switch. We ...

Good afternoon all,I have two 6509s both with single FWSMs running in transparent mode with bridged Inside and Outside VLANs.I have my Core A set to STP priority of 8192 and Core B set to 16,384 to make Core A the root for all VLANs.Problem I have is...