Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have upgraded my Catalyst 3750X-switches to software-version 15.0(2)SE2, but I cannot upgrade the 10G servicemodule to the same version. I use the archive download-sw command to load the c3kx-sm10g-tar.150-2.SE2.tar. The file is loaded to the sw...

cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have an interesting issue that may be a little hard to explain.So I took a laptop with wireshark and plugged it into a nexus 5000 port that is configured as a trunk with 3 vlans allowed on it. The laptop was seeing all kinds of traffic on t...

Please help me to configure this router my main objective  is ADSL connection, and wireless network setup.Any help for my basic configuration will be much appreciatedCisco IOS Software, C880 Software (C880DATA-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M4, RELEA...

Hi all, I have searched the datasheets to my best but couldnt find values for heat dissipation of 2911 and 3560x. Can someone pls provide me the values as i need it for a customer.Pls respond

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Here I need to configure HSRP in between  two 4948E Coreswitches We have 6 vlans and Intervlan routing enabled on Firewall so please sugest me how can configure HSRP inbetween thos core switch. Please find attached daigram and su...

Sreejesh S by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Can anyone tell me briefly about VPN and VPN types.Difference between Phase 1 and Phase 2,diffie hellman groups,IPSEC,ISAKMP,encryption and how it works.I am waiting for your kind response.Regards,kabeer        

Hello -I am a noob trying to learn some cisco networking stuff. I am working on taking the CCNA test at some point (hopefully soon) but right now I am frustrated.I have a Catalyst 3550 switch and 2610XM router connected with an ethernet cable. Curren...

Hello,I am trying to see if a fibre port is at fault here, basically a user is complaining a file being transfered through this fibre link is gettign corrupted, but from the stats below they look ok to me.  There seems to be late collisions and colli...

I have a situation where I have a 3750-X stack bought with the 350w power supplies. A "show Inv" lists model as "WS-C3750X-48T-L". I now need to suport POE in that space. Is it possible to add in a 1100W power supply and have the switch support POE o...