Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,Hope everyones having a great day! I would like to request assistance from all the gurus here for an issue i have with a Cisco 7513MX PSU. There probably arent many people who are aware of 7500 chassis as they are quite old.Isse: PSU 1 fa...

ReVerie by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In Cisco 3750 facing high CPU utilization for specific period. During this period traffic response times across the switch degradesRequest help to identify the issue and/or steps to identify interface potentially generating trafficI have attached ...

Hi all,I have two routers running VRRP, where the Virtual interface is the default gateway for the internal clients.I was wondering if it is possible to only let the "master" router advertise the virtual interface in EIGRP.So that if VRRP switches an...

We had an "Event" on our process network at the mill yesterday.  I connected a new WS-C3560V2-48TS-S to our network and we lost communications with all of the other switches.The core is a stack of 3 WS-C3750 switches, one is a -24TS-1U and the other ...

HiI have a cisco switche WS-C4503E-S6L-E i need to upgrade from LAN-base image to IP-base image. Do i need any licence from cisco for that?Also i want to order a new switch WS-C4503E-S7L-E.I know that i need to apply a licence for IP-base image on WS...

saqtam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Oct 23 15:16:37.857: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface Vlan60, changed state to downOct 23 15:16:38.452: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface Vlan60, changed state to upOct 23 15:16:38.838: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line pr...

Bethuelle by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Okay so for a while now I have been brain storming what might be wrong with my Switch, here is a repost of the LED'sThe LED's are lit up as so:Status: OrangePSI: GreenRPSU: OffCR5: OffCR6: OffNow nothing has changed and I am waiting on the console ca...

Hi Guys, I'm Pawel, a CCNP student from Italy I haven't understood what the autostate exclude command is meant for.I know that a port stays up with this command and that it is used for monitoring equipment.But when should a port go down ??? Can you m...

Dear all,    I have configured VSS in two core distribution with port-channel and eigrp, but when I type show ip route it is showing only one side traffic(one Port-channel). If I shutdown that port-channel, I am unable reach the vss. Is there any com...

un-fald_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes