Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning,Im trying to access the switch to reset the password to factory defaults (please see switch output Astrix has removed customer identifying information for security purposes.) Each time I reboot the switch and try and access the p...

If reditribution is needed for dynamic U route learnt thru pppoa session(per-user static route), should it be redistribute static or redistribute connected ? Any cisco doc on this ?

Hi !I have a problem that I hope any other have  hade and can help me to resolv.I would like to connect an ASA 5520 firewall to my 6500 LAN-card.When I connect my ASA to a port on slot 7 as a trunk, it's not possibleto get arp-answer from the ASA. I ...

ppcisco by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have come across a network which is use sub interfaces for their links to form relationship with router, would we need to disable split horizon on the interface as we also have other relationships from the same physical interface but different sub ...

I want to prioritize egress voice traffic across a trunk terminated on an F1 module,  N7K-F132XP-15. I am unsure about the setup; according to the "show interface capabilities" F1 interfaces support 8 egress queues, while the Nexus QoS docume...

I have 2 site running off the same internet connection.  One is the local network(Host) which it can access the internet with no problems.  The second is coming from a T1 connection from the second office (Remote).  This connection can make it to the...

Hello, I have a 24-Port Switch POE SF300, I provide power for POE POE Access  Point by TP-Link TL-WA5110G that  is connected to port  2 of the switch  via an Ethernet cable  with T568A  at both ends. Within the configuration feeding POE Switch is ena...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My company have a EDI service from a provider with a fiber optic that was installed in our building some weeks ago. They're using the ISP switch from us to their router and I have the router behind the switch to my Private Network:(My LAN)<----...