Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybodyPlease consider the static routes below:R1#show ip routeCodes: C - connected, S - static, R - RIP, M - mobile, B - BGP D - EIGRP, EX - EIGRP external, O - OSPF, IA - OSPF inter area N1 - OSPF NSSA external type 1, N2 - OSPF NSSA external ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenerio- I have 2 switches that are connected to a SAN (for redundancy) I have a trunk between the two Switches and standard access ports connected to the SAN's NIC. What I want to do if possible- Combine 2 of the ports on each switch using ethercha...

hi , im  trying to simulate LAC - LNS using L2TP tunnel it seesm that the tunnel is not upthe topology is as shown :plz have a lokk about the config below  and why the tunnel is not up ?LAC#LAC#sh ip int bInterface                  IP-Address      OK...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Background:Have a 10 Mb (7 bonded T1s) point to point circuit currently. Using VLAN tagging, I'm using the same VLANs between the two sites. This works fine, no problems. New Issue:Upgrading to a 100 Mb point to point circuit. This new circuit will a...

Resolved! Firewall DHCP

Is there a way to configure a DHCP server for my internal subnet of 192.168.20.1 which is on a 3550 layer 3 switch from my 5505 ASA Firewall.My subnet of 10.1.1.0/30 is connecting my 5505 to 3550. All I'm trying to do is run a DHCP server down to my ...

smavashev by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I need information about the SNMP community ODIs(Object Identifier) for consulting the entries of dhcp pool (Bindings)ip dhcp pool NAME_POOL                            -> ?   OID   host 10.122.21.20 255.255.255.0                -> ?   OID     ...

itinajero by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using this EEM script to shut down a port when a cable is pulled or port goes down for any other reason. It works to shut down the port but I'm facing the following problem1. I have a "wait 120"configured but it never re-enable the port after 120...

nawas by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiOne switch of our stack of 8 3750 have reboot with no reason. Nobody was in the room server when it appears et there was'nt any electrical problem at this moment.What we see in the log of the stack is that:.Sep 19 17:28:03.760: %STACKMGR-4-STACK_LI...

We have two 6500s. One is running in power redundant mode and the other is running in combined mode.We need to change the one running in combined mode to redundant mode to ensure it can run ok on one supply if needed but I have a couple of questions....

HelloI'm looking to setup NTP on a LAN so that when the internet stratum 1 servers beome unavailable, there will be an authoritative time source on the LAN that will serve out the time to LAN clients. I'm looking to do this without the ntp master com...

I'm building a test lab and just linked two 2811's together running IOS file: c2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.151-4.M4.bin.  One has  a WIC-2T, the other a WIC-1T.  Cable is a 26pin Smart Seraial to DB60 crossover for a back to back config.  I forget whic...