Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi There.We have a low bandwith (15-20 Mbit/s) to the ASA from our Client vlan. If i connect the Client to the same vlan as the ASA is, the bandwith (90 Mbit/s) is good.Here are the Layer 3 Design:Client     ->     vlan 2 - Switch - vlan 7     ->    ...

Hi,i want to create a snmp user account on all switches and want to tie its permission with the help of ACS server. can you please advice me of what previliage levels and other settings that i can use on ACS server ?  Thanks               

Resolved! %HSRP-4-BADAUTH

Hello All:Happy Thanksgiving!Can anyone point me in the right direction of this error on my switch:%HSRP-4-BADAUTH: Bad authentication from 192.168.30.2, group 30, remote state ActiveI don't know enough about HSRP to diagnose what the error could be...

Hello all!I have the following scenario:Cor01 Nov 21 14:10:01 GMT: HSRP: Vl103 Grp 1 ARP src 169.167.38.196 tgt 169.167.38.129, disallow reply - not activeCor02Nov 21 14:10:23 GMT: HSRP: Vl103 Grp 1 ARP src 169.167.38.180 tgt 169.167.38.129, reply wi...

p.souza01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,This question may sound silly, I apologize in advance for offending any discerning network tech's out there I just start studying routing for the ICND1 - I purchased a few routers as part of a lab bundle - they're 2600 series routers.  If the ...

Hi all,I try to connect 2 Nexus 5000 switches with 4 Nexus 2000 fabric extender, with this configuration:feature telnetcfs eth distributefeature interface-vlanfeature lacpfeature vpcfeature lldpfeature fexusername admin password 5 $1$dUjUSex4$P8UFSkG...

Hi Team,Clients are doing Video conferencing over WAN link (Datacenter to Remote stie).  Bandwidth of the link is 2MB(one E1link)Video conferencing using 786Kb ,it is confirmed by VC team.QOS is in place but still other traffic get impacted link Exch...

s.kanth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have an issue with the helper-address on our router 887M IOS c880data-universalk9-mz.150-1.M7.bin.I configured under a vlan the  helper-address to their DHCP server but it looks like their aren't receiving any request which means when they co...

Hi,I am currently having performance issues running a 3 x stack 3750G (different models) as a core for a network of roughly 12 x distribution switches.Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image------ ----- -----              -----...