Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi GuysAs most people use switches these days for routing and switching, are there switches that perform most functions for qos, nat, bgp etc etc?why do we still need to buy routers these days ?Cheers 

We have a Lab environment with IE5000 running a Portchannel (LACP) between the both. SW Version is IOS15.2(8) . In this version PTP should work togehter with Portchannel. In our setup it seems that still not working PTP and LACP together. Can anybody...

Hello Everyone, I would like everyones' assistance with this if anyone has any information on this. As I understand that the price of Aruba switches is very favorable compared to Cisco Meraki Switches, does anyone have any information (URLs/PDFs/PPT/...

elxwy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco Center, Our customer has a C1000-16P-2G-L switch, now they get issue as below ; they has 8 cameras PoE and when they plug all cameras into this Switch, the Switch can not work but if they plug 7 cameras, the switch work normaly.   Could yo...

tannh by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone! Actually this is a very strange problem. First I set up a few static IP mapping using FTP. After saving the configurations and rebooting the devices, everything suddenly stopped working correctly. Let me explain. I am using GNS3 and C...

lupin4egg by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes