Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello!I have a simple design with 3750. I configured a route-map which define a next hop.I defined this route-map on a policy on a vlan interface.When I test some ping and a debug ip policy and it seems that my policy never match.Is there any mechani...

expertirs by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i will be creating combination of SPAN and RSPAN on catalyst 6506according to the linkhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst6500/ios/12.1E/native/configuration/guide/span.html#wp1036881can someone help me to explain this. im planning t...

dear all,i am trying to setup my router to work as below can someone advise how do i go about?Cisco 877Fa0(Vlan2) ---> WAN1 LINK Routerfa1(Vlan1) ---> Local Network{192.168.210.x}fa2(Vlan3) ---> WAN2 LINK Routerfa3(vlan4) ---> WAN3 LINK RouterAll tra...

eric by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a MPLS cloud in our data center.  I want one network coming into our core router to have a different default route than the other networks coming in. I'm getting hits on the acl but the route isn't applied and goes to the default route that is...

I have a switchport that for an unknown reason is tripping port security.  I have not been able to find out why.  There is a single desktop on the physical port (ip configuration attached), with only a single NIC connected to this port.  As soon as I...

Alright so I have 12 laptops that need to be networked for a class next week. I figured it'd be something like setting up a small vlan on my switch and plugging the computers in, assigning ip's all that simple stuff. But my issue i...

Hello all this is my first post and would beg your pardon if this is not the correct place to ask.  I was looking at the datasheet for this router and came accross this:High performance with integrated services• The Cisco 1900 Series enables deployme...

HelloI have N7K 2 box and am create 2 TenG for vPC peering between box  I want to know what a traffic can forward via vPC peerlink ?can forward unicast packet or not ? or can run routing via this link or not ? or only keepalive packet ?Thank you.

hatman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Is this supported on a 3750X ??A router has two VRFs and its lan interface is a trunk with 2 VLAN IDs, let say VLAN 10 and VLAN 20.The ip address subnet of these two vlans is the same (therefore , they are in different VRFs)fa0/1 VLAN 10 = ...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My understanding is that even layer 2 switches like the Cisco 3500XL can have 1 IP address for management.  However, I cannot seem to figure out how to configure it to get it working in a router on a stick setup.  I can manage the router through SSH,...

tachyon05 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are performing a data center migration. The customer had purchased an AT&T L2 interconnect via OPT-EMAN. The weren't told of the limitations of 50 MAC addresses on those links. Therefore, the L2 trunk for the DC vlans would not function due to the...

Aaron D by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes